Search for content in message boards

Joseph Allen from Warren Co., GA - married 1822

Joseph Allen from Warren Co., GA - married 1822

Georgia Jennings (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2006 1:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jun 2006 10:38AM GMT
Surnames: Allen, Crenshaw
I am still looking for any help with information on Joseph Allen who was married to Ann Crenshaw in Warren County, GA in 1822. They settled in Northwest Florida after that. I am told that Joseph and Ann had four children, Elisha (1827), Rebecca (1834, Henry(1838) and Julius (1840). Joseph was born approximately 1793 and the only info I have says it was in Georgia. I have recently discovered that his father;s name may have been Elisha? He would have to have been born in 1700's. Some think he came from Virginia or the Carolinas. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Re: Joseph Allen from Warren Co., GA - married 1822

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 11:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am doing family history search and Julius is my gg grand I am almost finished with my discoveries and will be turning it over to the geni department of our local library. Joseph is my 3rd grand. Our Allen heritage is in AL and it grows back to GA. I still have a great aunt that is still living and she is the reason I am doing this discovery, she would really like to know all of her family heritage before passing on, she's 85 now and life is catching up with her but I know she'll still be hanging in until I'm done. Please feel free to call me 251-609-0241. I'd love to share my family history of my grandpa Allen.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic