Search for content in message boards

Children of Samuel & Elizabeth Rebecca Riley Prater

Children of Samuel & Elizabeth Rebecca Riley Prater

Posted: 11 Apr 2003 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 May 2004 4:05AM GMT
Samuel & Eliz. migrated fr. Wayne Co., TN to Searcy Co., AR, 1870 & Stone Co., AR, 1880. They had the foll. children: Rebecca "Beckey", b. 1844; Holloway "Hollie/Holly" P. Prater, b. Apr. 14, 1845, m. Malinda "Linda" Lucinda Valentine Sanders, my g-grandparents; they stayed in Clifton, TN. (The rest of the fam. moved to AR.); Mary, b. 1846 m. J. T. Reeves, Jan. 1, 1861, Wayne Co., TN; Martha, b.1849; Samuel, b. 1852; Cassy, b. 1855; William Holt, b. 1857; Elifus/Eliphus, b. 1858, m. Dempsey A. Prater 12-2-1877, Stone Co., AR; Ann, b. 1864; Wesley, b. 1866; m. Mary M. Noland Jun. 1, 1903, Mt View, AR; and Vilet, b. 1868. / If anyone knows anyone in this fam. and where they ended up & their descendants, please contact me. I have this line all the way back to the 1500's. I would love to find just one!Thanks, Carolyn G.

Re: Children of Samuel & Elizabeth Rebecca Riley Prater

Posted: 22 Apr 2004 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: holt/turner
Eliphus is my gggrandfather and My ggrand father also had
a brother named eliphus and there also is a eliphus from
kentucky my family is from tenn. .........lydia
E-mail llflack@mchsi.com

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 10:15PM GMT
Eliphus is MY ggrandfather - My grandfather was his son James Dikes (Dykes) Prater... would love to talk to whomever!!! in the last month I've been able to trace my heritage back generations and speak with new relatives! So much fun!! Please contact me about your connection... Does anyone know if we have Cherokee blood? I have a census that states that Eliphus lived on a Cherokee reservation in TN...
Elizabeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 11:36PM GMT
I have a Cassie Prather married to my Grandfather (1st wife) about 1875. He was Benjamin Franklin Brantley. I don't know at this time sibling.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic