Search for content in message boards

Obit lookup for Anna Rose Anderson, obit date April 2, 2003, Janesville Gazette

Obit lookup for Anna Rose Anderson, obit date April 2, 2003, Janesville Gazette

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 6:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Patrick, Anderson,
I need an obit lookup, as I live out of town.
I see it posted on Hedberg Library Obit Index
Patrick-
Anderson, Anna Rose (Peggy)
Rockford IL
Birth Aug 4, 1898
Death April 1, 2003
Ray R Patrick
Harold (Andy) ANderson
Any help most appreciated!

Thank!
Kathy

Re: Obit lookup for Anna Rose Anderson, obit date April 2, 2003, Janesville Gazette

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 9:27PM GMT
At the bottom of the page for the Hedberg Library's obit index, it says:

"For additional help, contact Hedberg Public Library's Information Services Department at
608-758-6581 or referencedesk@hedbergpubliclibrary.org."

Did you try contacting them to get the obituary?

Re: Obit lookup for Anna Rose Anderson, obit date April 2, 2003, Janesville Gazette

Posted: 9 Sep 2013 2:55AM GMT
No I didn't. I figured the library did not do that for requests. Have you tried asking them to do an obit lookup and email it to you?
Kathy

Posted: 1 Nov 2013 12:57AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Patrick,Anderson,Steinman,Blazer
Janesville Gazette Thursday, April 3, 2003.

Anna Rose "Peggy" Patrick-Anderson, age 104, died Tues., April 1, 2003, in Asta Nursing HOme, Rockford, IL. She was born on Aug. 4, 1898, in Green County, WI, daughter of Carl and Elizabeth (Steinman) Blazer. She lived in Beloit 56 years, since 1947, coming here from Janesville, Wi. Peggy married Ray R. Patrick on Nov. 28, 1923, in Rockford,IL. For many years they lived on the Thornton Road farm, her family's farm in LaPrairie Township, in Janesville, WI. After moving to Beloit, Peggy was active member of the Second Congregational Church. With her husband she participated in many Masonic and Shrine activities. She also belonged to Wimodasis, Phoenix Chapter #215 of the Eastern Star, Daughters of the Eastern Star and Daughters of the Nile in Madison, WI. After Ray Patrick's death in March, 1969, Peggy continued with many volunteer activities in Beloit. She later married Harold "Andy" Anderson on Aug. 6. 1981. They spent winters in Spring Hill, FL, and enjoyed traveling throughout the Caribbean. He predeceased her on Oct. 12, 1987. Peggy was a homemaker and a member of Second Congregational Church, and attended the First Baptist Church, Beloit, WI. She was a member of the R.S.V.P. and very active in volunteer work, volunteering at both Grinnell Hall Senior Citizens Center and at the morning breakfast program for school children. Peggy was an honorary life member of Treble Clef Music Club of Beloit, WI, For 15 years Peggy lived at the Scoville Center, Beloit, WI, and had lived with her daughter, Sue, in Rockford,IL, since 2001.
Peggy is survived by a daughter, Sue Patrick of Rockford, IL; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husbands and her parents.
The funeral service will be at 2:30 p.m. Fri., April 4, 2003, at HANSEN FUNERAL HOME, 424 Prospect St., Beloit, WI, with Rev. Gene Van Galder, Pastor of the First Baptist Church, officiating. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service. Burial will be in Eastlawn Cemetery, Beloit, WI. Memorials would be appreciated to the Morning Star Lodge #10, F&AM or to the Music Scholarship Fund to Treble Clef Music Club, Beloit, WI, c/o Mrs. Sam Paddock, 1870 South West Sherwood Dr., Beloit, WI 53511.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions