Search for content in message boards

Poole Family of TN

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.

Poole Family of TN

faye parker (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 May 2003 12:30PM GMT
Surnames: Poole, Perdue, Summers, Thompson
am looking for anyone researching the poole family. am interested in ones who were in tenn. in early 1900's.
am related to link(2 times), perdue(2 times), summers, thompson families maternally. and parker and freeland familes paternally. will exchange pictures and info on these familes of middle tenn.

Re: Poole Family of TN

brenda parker (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2003 12:31PM GMT
Surnames: Summers, Link
am researching summers family in sumner county tennessee.
check www.rootsweb.com/~tnsumner
lineages and charts, my line is the very last page
my maternal grandmother was ruby lucille summers(1914-1987)
her father ernest summers and his brother jess summers
married 2 sisters cora(ernest) and lena(jess) link.

my maternal grandfather's grandmother was flora n. link
an aunt of lena and cora link. flora married j.m. thompson

jessica (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2003 12:32PM GMT
Surnames: Summers, Cruze
if any one gas info on Col.JAmes Crews died in 1675 lived in virgina also if any one has anything about summers,or cruzes please email me at summer0810@aol.com thanxs

Posted: 30 May 2003 3:49PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2003 12:33PM GMT
Surnames: Freeland, Nicholson, Parker, Poole
Faye,
Was looking at your message and I too have Poole, Freeland, and Parkers in my line. I'm looking for a Anna jane Freeland
that married a William Thomas Nicholson b. Bartholemew, Indiana. Williams mom was Peninah Parker 1817-1856.
Now the Poole line comes in twice, I have a Micheal J. Poole that married my cousin in 1995, and I have a Mary Poole that married a Christopher Nicholson in 1707.
If this is your line, e-mail me and we can share info.
Rhonda

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 2:33PM GMT
I am trying to find a delayed birth certificate for my mother. (Mary Virginia Pool) The surename was spelled Pool / Poole . her mother was Vida Pool who married Harvey Palmer. Vidas parents were Mary Elizabeth Hembry & Charles Corbet Pool / Poole, that should be listed on the certificate. C.C. Pool was born in 1894, & was living in Ark. Tenn. in the 1900 census, Indian Territory. His wife was an indian woman. I do not have the web sites to pull up this info. for the certificate, & can not afford the price to do so. I anyone could help me with this I would be very greatfull. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions