Search for content in message boards

Surnames

Surnames

Posted: 16 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Hoesen, Adriaans, Arts, Behlen, Deesch, Devries, Dirven, Dizy, Duivenee, Fraiquin, Frederix, Gerrits, Grutters, Hartelo, Hendriks, Horstmans, VanBentum, Jansson, Knipsael, Kochout, Koenen, Kok, Kusters, Librand, Liefrenk, Noy, Nuszbaum, Pessers, Raemaekers, Reinders, Schreurs, Smets, Sondijkers, Sparidaans, Stoots, Speesen, Thijsen, Tunnessen, VanViegen, VanBruggen, VanDerWelk, VanDijk, Wetsels, DeVree, VanOs, Vahlkamp, Scholkons, VanDerVelden
All Provinces in the Netherlands.
Hoesen, Adriaans, Arts, Behlen, Deesch, Devries, Dirven, Dizy, Duivenee, Fraiquin, Frederix, Gerrits, Grutters, Hartelo, Hendriks, Horstmans, VanBentum, Jansson, Knipsael, Kochout, Koenen, Kok, Kusters, Librand, Liefrenk, Noy, Nuszbaum, Pessers, Raemaekers, Reinders, Schreurs, Smets, Sondijkers,Sparidaans, Stoots, Speesen, Thijsen,Tunnessen,VanViegen, VanBruggen, VanDerWelk, VanDijk, Wetsels, DeVree, VanOs, Vahlkamp, Scholkons, VanDerVelden.

Looking for relatives

Reiny Tumbol (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HENDRIKS
JOHAN HENDRIKS, born in 1910 (in Indonesia), he was a kolonel van de koninkelijke leger in 1950.

wILLEM HENDRIKS, born in 1912 (in Indonesia), he was a Meester in de Rechten in 1950.

Chlidren of MR. HENDRIKS (don't know first name), he was a tax officer in Indonesia, left for Den Haag in 1942. And his wife EMMA TUMBOL, Indonesian, died and buried in Bandung (Indonesia).

Hendriks

Posted: 12 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Hi: Reiny.
Had some problems getting back to this Home-page.
The Hendriks I was interested in and is part of my Familie tree, Full name is Mechtilda Hendriks came from Groesbeek (Gelderland) I have her parents names Etc: but I need her Marriage date and Location. I know that a lot of people from that part of Holland did go to East India.
please reply via E-Mail to my Address " lowland-dutchman@juno.com "
Thanks ***William ***

Noy Fam Info

Posted: 12 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Noy, Hoesen
Hi Cindy,
I have informattion on an Elisabeth Noy B: Jan-5-1899 In Milsbeek Limburg Holland, she married Williem Hoesen and they had six sons. She died in aug 1947 in Milsbeek.
If you contact me at my E-Mail address I will give you all I have on the Noy family.
Thanks *** William***

Noy Family

Cindy Mason (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Noy
Looking for Noy in Limburg. Family emigrated to Australia around 1920's. My great-grandfather was Johannes Joseph Noy, and several family members were left in Holland. I have met a cousin in Holland, Mim Van Lent Noy. Would like any information at all regarding this family.

Cindy Mason (Noy)
Posted: 28 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DeVries
Hello: There is only on devries in my Family tree.
Henk DeVries he is the husband of the daughter Glennis of my younger sister Mia Schreurs-Hoesen.
They all live in Heerlen(Limburg) Holland.
You might find some help in your search by going to this Web page. "familysearch.org. let me know how that works for you.
See you later***William***

Norman DeVries

Michael DeVries (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DeVries
looking for info on Norman DeVries, paternal grandfater, born Dec 8, 1905 in Friesland. moved to the USA in mid-1920's. we know absolutely nothing about his parents or family. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Noy Fam Info

Cindy Mason (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2001 8:47AM GMT
Thank you very much for your reply. I have been very busy for the last 2 years, but have now got back to the research. I would love for you to send me all you have on the Noy family, I have found some more ancestors, however they are mostly in the early 19th century, late 18th century. This is becoming very important to my father, as his parents have now both passed away and his grandmother is very ill.

Thanks very much

Posted: 12 Sep 2001 4:48PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2005 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Noy
Please contact me at this Address,
lowland-dutchman@juno.com
I Have records of The noy family in the 16 and 17th century
from an area in north Limburg and accros the border in to Germany.
William

Posted: 23 Sep 2001 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2005 7:40PM GMT
Hello Please contact me at "lowland-dutchman@juno.com"
William.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions