Edited: 11 Nov 2001 11:03PM GMT
Looking for any information on Wendell Batchelder, b 8-28-13, d 5-29-93
Married Adeila Chadwick
They lived in Glens Falls, NY during there marriage

Batchelder in Glen Falls

Jana (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2001 9:05PM GMT
Hi,

I have Isaac Batchelder that married mary Covey 1859 in Glen Falls, NY. The parents of Isaac were Charles and Eunice from England. Isaac had 2 brothers, Henry and William. Isaac moved to SD after the civil war. he died 1916 in Akron, IA, very close to the SD/IA border. Contact me so we can share info.

Thanks, Jana Stanley
http://hometown.aol.com/stanleycrafts

Re: Batchelder in Glen Falls

Posted: 6 Jun 2005 7:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Jun 2005 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, McCurdy
I am related to Isaac Sherman's son John Batchelder who married Elnora McCurdy. However, did not know Charles and Eunice were from England. In census, shows him as being born in massachusetts, though i have not found birth certificate as yet.

Would love to chat further on this line as cannot trace line past Charles Batchelder.

Posted: 6 Nov 2008 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Tennant, Nelson
I am related to William Batchelder - Isaac's brother. William married Harriet Nelson. I am related to their daughter Ida Ann who married George Tennant. Does anyone have more info on Charles Batchelder and wife Eunice Tennant?

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 11:12PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Cossey
I am researching the Cossey family. Henrietta Batchelder b. ca 1838, married Morris S. Cossey on 05 May 1858, in Sandy Hill (now Hudson Falls) NY. She is, I believe, a daughter of Charles and Eunice Batchelder. I think she is the child who is enumerated as "Amer. H." with Charles and Eunice in 1850. In 1860 Henrietta and her husband are enumerated with Isaac and his wife Mary and daughter Hattie, in Kingsbury, NY. Morris and Henrietta later have real estate dealings with Charles and William Batchelder.
Charles and Eunice Batchelder are buried in Union Cemetery, Fort Edward, Washington, NY; as are Henrietta and Morris.
I would be glad to know more about Charles and Eunice and their parents, and happy to share on Henrietta and descendants.

Posted: 30 Nov 2009 10:39AM GMT
Would love to hear more. We have reached a dead end when it comes to going beyond Charles in our family tree. All other 'branches' we can trace without a problem.

Thank you!

Posted: 30 Nov 2009 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Tennant
Would really like to exchange information. My connection is thru William Batchelder, son of Charles Batchelder & Eunice Tennant. You can contact me at cat10ant@yahoo.com.

Posted: 1 Dec 2009 11:05PM GMT
I don't have any information further back than Charles at this time. My main focus is on the Cosseys (Morris Cossey was Charles' son-in-law). Let's keep in touch.

Posted: 19 Mar 2011 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: BATCHELDER, WILLIAMS, ANDERSON
What is your William Batchelder's date of birth?

I have a William Batchelder, b. Oct 1873 New York, parents born Vermont, living in Virginia, Union County, South Dakota in 1900. Wife Emma [nee Williams], sons John, age 4, Harry, age 2, and Leo, age 1. They also had Winnie, b. abt 1901 and Quentin, b. about 1904.

By 1908, Emma & William are divorced, and Emma has married Peter Anderson, and is shown in the 1910 Census with the two younger Batchelder children.

Posted: 19 Mar 2011 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Nelson
William Batchelder (1873-1939) was the son of William Batchelder (1833-1896) and Harriet Nelson (1848-1911). You can contact me at cat10ant@yahoo.com for more information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions