Search for content in message boards

Paul Mcclain

Paul Mcclain

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 3:31PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2002 11:30PM GMT
Looking for additional information on Paul Mcclain..In 1790 census for Hempfield Township. Westmoreland Co.Pa. Buried somewhere around Churchville, Clarion CO.Pa. Died 9-17-1822..Would like any information ..Thanks

Paul McClain (McLane)

Posted: 22 Oct 2000 9:30AM GMT
Edited: 10 Apr 2003 4:44PM GMT
I have a fairly extensive descendent tree from Paul through 10 generations. I am presently trying to locate his ancestry. I have him located for sentencing to transportation to the Colonies in the Old Bailey in London in December 1746. I am almost convinced that this is the same Paul
McClain (McLane) who lived in PA.

Paul McClain Mclane Mclain

Posted: 22 Oct 2000 7:26PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2002 11:30PM GMT
Kirby, Thanks for you response, I have search the Rev. War. records and have found nothing about Paul..The first place I have found any info was the 1790 census..I do know when and where he died and about his wife and children and also quite a bit about the decendents.. I do not no how old he was when he died..I know he died Sept 17th 1822, his son James died Jan. 26th 1843, age listed between 60 and 70..I would be very interested in corresponding ..My e-mail is ,
namahle@cbpu.com..

McClain's

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 3:50PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:05PM GMT
Do you have anyone named Charles McClain? Don't know where of when he was born,but had a daughter named Florence born in Pa. 08/01/1897.

Re: McClain's

Posted: 26 Sep 2003 1:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for decendants of Charlie/Charley/Charles McClain born in 1879 Hardin County Tennessee. Could this be the same Charlie? Brenda

Re: McClain's

Posted: 27 Sep 2003 2:35AM GMT
My Charles McClain is Charles H. McClain as far as I have found he was the child of Lewis and Rebecca McLain,notice the different spelling. Evidently the children changed the name spelling. This was found in the Pa. 1870 census and Charles H. was born in 1866.

Re: Paul Mcclain

Posted: 16 Dec 2006 5:28AM GMT
Surnames: McClain, Stephens, Delo,Hackett.
Hi
My name is Thomas McClain and i'm a derict decendent of paul MCclain and have also been tring to find more on him the only info i have is what kriby MCclain sent me a couple of years back.I have recently tried to contact him but the e mail address i have for him isn't good anymore. i have quit a bit of info on the rest of the family. My grandfather was Orean McClain his father was Jacob c McClain

any Information would be greatly appreciated
thank you
Thomas McClain

Posted: 16 Dec 2006 1:38PM GMT
Hi Thomas, feel free top email me at namahle@cbpu.com. My lineage is Minnie Mcclain, franklin Peirce Mcclain, Joseph Mcclain, James Mcclain to Paul Mcclain. Paul seems to be a bit of a mystery, at this point I only know when he died and his wifes first name. I would enjoy comparing notes and seeing if what we have may help each other out.

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:37AM GMT
Surnames: McClain
Wondering if you found any more information regarding Paul McClain. I am descended from James, Joseph, Jacob, George Harvey. Thank you pamela@realcountrylife.com

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 8:05PM GMT
Surnames: McClain
Hi My name is Pamela McClain Porterfield and I too am a direct descendant of Paul. My grandfather was George Harvey brother of Orean. Have you found any more information? Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic