Search for content in message boards

Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 3:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kennedy, Fluegel, Westbrook, Mathews, Rainwater, Leonard
I am looking for information on my Grandfather, Robert Lee Kennedy Junior. He was born on April 15 1943 and currently resides in Missouri. He was married 2 (possibly 3) times. His first wife was Bertha E Matthews, and then he married Sheri Fluegel and after they divorced my mom believes he was married again to a Karen. I'm looking to see if he has other children besides my mother.
He graduated from Festus, Missouri, worked for Fischer and Fitshel Construction as well as Trucking companies and eventually went on to own his own Trucking Company.
He is the son of Robert Lee Kennedy and Nellie Genevieve Westbrook (both deceased).
If you have any information about his family, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Robert Kennedy

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 4:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
You need to be careful about posting too much information about living people - it can lead to identity theft. I realize it can be hard to find information if relatives won't talk, but that is their perogative. If you are looking for a living person, it is best to just put down their name and location.
If you are interested in your ancestry, I would recommend starting with your great-grandparents, looking for them in the 1940 census at Ancestry or www.familysearch.org. If you don't have them already, you could also try looking for their obits, which would give family information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions