Search for content in message boards

Sunday telegraph 1944-where to find. Article on Henry Knight

Sunday telegraph 1944-where to find. Article on Henry Knight

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 9:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi

I'm searching for a copy of the Sunday Telegraph dated October 22nd 1944. Trove does not appear to have copies for this period. Is there anywhere else where this newspaper would be available?

Twinkles

Re: Sunday telegraph 1944-where to find. Article on Henry Knight

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 11:42AM GMT
Hi

If you know what you are specifically looking for in this paper you could try contacting State Library services online - they have "Ask a librarian" services. And often with details provided they will do a look up.

Cheers
Tania

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: KNIGHT
Thank you Tania. I have contacted them

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 7:19AM GMT
I know the National Library through its Trove collection has uploaded many Australian newspapers, but I do not know specifically the date spans or names, but it is certainly worth a try. I'm about to try searching the Sunday Telegraph myself, but for a much more recent event - a big feature article on my father's aid visit to New Guinea with a group of geriatrics, to build an airstrip. As I live in Canberra, I can visit in person, but I do know their online collections can be accessed from anywhere, and might be more complete than state libraries. Good luck.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions