Search for content in message boards

need 2011 obit for Barbara Cramblette

need 2011 obit for Barbara Cramblette

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 2:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Can someone help me or tell me where to find an obit for Barbara J Cramblette died 7/22/2011 in either Cedar Hills or Fenton.

Re: Barbara Cramblette

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 9:44PM GMT
Are you sure the spellings are correct? I keyed in on ancestry.com her name and nothing comes up at all.

Theresa

Re: Found it spelled Barbara Cramblett

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 9:55PM GMT
Social Security Death Index

Name: Barbara J. Cramblett Born: 30 Dec 1958 Died: 22 Jul 2011 State (Year) SSN issued: Missouri (1973)

Sorry can't find an obit online.

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 11:17PM GMT
Thanks for your reply. That is all I have been able to find also. I have spent hours on Ancestry, Mocavo, & even google. Nothing. So frustrating. But I still look. Again Thank You

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 2:59AM GMT
Edited: 19 Apr 2013 3:12AM GMT
I knew her. Only found this because I was looking for her. She was a very good friend of mine when we were kids. Sorry to see that she passed. Maiden name was Barbara Jean Dour. Father Robert Dour, died Ballwin/Manchester Missouri, sister Deborah, step-sister LaTisha (not sure of spelling), step-mother Donna. Had family in New Berlin Il, Pleasant Plains Il (Greider or Grider). Formerly married to Mark Cramblett from Ballwin (Manchester)Missouri.

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 3:08AM GMT
Here she is - that was her birthday:
U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2
Schools, Directories & Church Histories

Name: Barbara J Dour
Birth: 30 Dec 1958
Residence: 1935-1993 - Cedar Hill, MO

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 1:02AM GMT
Thanks for your input. I actually was looking for her ex-husband Mark Cramblett. He needs some of the info to settle paperwork & has no idea where she died or where she was buried.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic