I am searching for Vanenkenvorts
John and Marceline(Bayea?)
Albert and Theresa(Reupiper?)
John and Wilhemina(Jansen?)

Re: vanenkenvorts

Posted: 5 Sep 2007 3:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

I have some information on Van Enckevort - Rupiper. And are interested in the other Van Enckevorts, who are they?
Regards,
Birgitte

Posted: 5 Sep 2007 11:35PM GMT
Albert Vanenkenvort and Theresa(Reupiper) are my husband's great great great grandparents.I see your spelling for this surname is different.Are you related to this family? Which other Vanenkenvorts are you interested in? Do you have any names? Are you interested in names since Albert or before? Can you let me know what you do know? Anxious to hear more

Posted: 6 Sep 2007 4:51PM GMT
Over here in the Netherlands the name is spelled "van Enckevort". One of my ancestors was a van Enckevort. So in some way we are related, but from a distance.

I am interested in Albert and his descendants. I know who his ancestors are already. So if you're interested. Let me know.

I would like to know what happened with Albert and family in America. His descendants, his live, where he lived, etc. Not only for the van Enckevorts sake, but also because I am researching Dutch people who emigrated to America from my environment.

Thanks,
Birgitte

Posted: 6 Sep 2007 4:51PM GMT
Over here in the Netherlands the name is spelled "van Enckevort". One of my ancestors was a van Enckevort. So in some way we are related, but from a distance.

I am interested in Albert and his descendants. I know who his ancestors are already. So if you're interested. Let me know.

I would like to know what happened with Albert and family in America. His descendants, his live, where he lived, etc. Not only for the van Enckevorts sake, but also because I am researching Dutch people who emigrated to America from my environment.

Thanks,
Birgitte

Re: vanenkenvorts or Van Enckevort

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 11:30PM GMT
I am searching for relatives on a Theresa Philomena Van Enckevort supposedly from Antwerp, Belgium... born in January of 1884. I thought perhaps this in some way was related to your family. Any information you might be able to give would be appreciated.m Please contact me at merryeng@optonline.net.
Thank you,
Merry

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 8:36AM GMT
Surnames: fmilie
Familie
Attachments:

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 11:14PM GMT
Can you give me some idea of what i am looking at?How are you connected to Vanenkenvort?Please reply

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 7:31AM GMT
Good Day,

Birthackte Theresia van Enckevort 20.01.1884 Antwerp

Meer information

johnnydriesen@hotmail.be

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 7:45AM GMT
Van enckevort
Attachments: