Search for content in message boards

DAVIS

Posted: 28 Nov 1997 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2002 8:56PM GMT
Surnames: DAVIS,
I would appreciate a look-up of the Rowan Co. will of James Davis Sr. who died in the late 1700's. One of his children was Elinor Davis Douthit. Thanks.avis Douthit. Thanks.
Posted: 26 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2001 12:06AM GMT
Surnames: morgan, wright, mcclanhan, rankin
would your elinor be related to mary "mollie" davis who married james morgan and lived in rowan co. during this period?
Posted: 6 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jan 2002 8:56PM GMT
Surnames: Davis, Newsom, Douthit, Massey
Elizabth, the names you mentioned are not familiar to me.
Sorry! My Rowan Co NC Davis is James, father of Eleanor, who married John Douthit Jr. in 1741.
Catherine

James and Elinor Davies, Mt Pleasant Cemetery, Forsyth Co, formerly Rowan, NC

Virginia Flesher (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Davies, Douthit
I have a lot of information about the persons who are buried at Mt Pleasant Cemetery, in Forsyth, formerly Rowan, Co, NC. Three of them being James, Elinor and Evan Davies. I have information that James and Elinor's daughter, Eleanor Nellie m John B Douthit Jr. Several Douthits are buried at Mt Pleasant Cemetery too. I would like to hear from you. I have information that James and Elinor's other children are John, Evan, Mary, Ann, Ruth, but I have no information on who they married. I am in process of placing the cemetery information on my page, with notes.

MORGAN & DAVIS

Theresa R. Bonetti (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PHAUTZ, FOUTS, WERNER, WARNER, VERNER, VARNER, MERRILL, MORGAN, DAVIS, CURTIS, LIDIKAY, BUSH, SEARS, PHILLIPS, HUFFSTUTTER, PORTER, ZAHER, MILLER, TRAINER, TRAINOR, TRAYNER, ANDERSON, JOHNSON, FORD, WRIGHT, TINNEY, KRESS, DRUSSELL, McCOY
Hi Elizabeth,

I'm related to the James Morgan Sr. & Mary "Mollie" Davis family. I show they had children; Barbara who married Benjamin Wright, Nancy Morgan who married Richard Wright Jr., James Morgan Jr., Mary Morgan who married Arthur Parr, Martha "Patsy" Morgan who married William Wright, Elijah Morgan who married Mary Crum, and Isaac Morgan who married Susan Fouts. I descend from Isaac Morgan and Susan Fouts. Are you related to this James Morgan Sr. & Mary "Mollie" Davis family? Let me know! Thanks Theresa

Wright, Morgan, Davis

Posted: 7 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2004 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: WRIGHT, MORGAN, DAVIS
Hi Theresa,

I'm descended from William Wright who married Martha "Patsy" Morgan. The Benjamin Wright and Richard Wright, Jr. who married sisters of Patsy were also brothers of William. They were sons of Richard Wright, Sr. of Rowan Co. N.C. William later went to Kentucky and then to Indiana. I'm interested in finding more about these North Carolina families. Like to hear from you. Thanks, Tom

Newsom(e)

Zetta Meade Kitch (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Newsom, Newsome, Low, Lowe
Do you have any information on people with the surnames listed?

Harrison newsom

d geesaman (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT

Harrison Newsom

Zetta Meade Kitdh (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: NEWSOM, LOWE, KINNEY, VICK
Yes, it all sounds familiar. I have quite a bit of information on Harrison's descendants. Will send by separate e-mail with attachment.

Would appreciate if you would share what you have.

Still trying to confirm the parents of Harrison Newsom. Going with Lewis and Pamela Newsom until can prove otherwise.

Morgan/Wright

Posted: 26 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 May 2006 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
I'm related to the Benjamin Wright and Barbara Morgan. I have an Elijah Morgan born in 1798 in Rowan N.C. married to an Elizabeth May. What are the dates of your marriage of Elijah and Mary Crum? I'm trying to establish if James Morgan is in this line. I have been told that James is the father of Elijah. I'm just not sure if he is the same James I'm looking for!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions