Search for content in message boards

John Franklin Peck

John Franklin Peck

Posted: 28 May 2001 9:45PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 12:24AM GMT
I am looking for information on the parents and sibblings of John F. Peck. He was born on 26 Oct 1840 In Cornwall Ct. and married in 1865 to Lydia Lyman. He died on 24 Jun 1913 in Georgetwn, Ct. Please help, I've run into a dead end.

Re: John Franklin Peck

Melanie Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2001 10:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Peck
I am also researching a John F.Peck born 1840 in CT.
I believe I found on the 1880 Census for IL that family, but also a LYMAN PECK age 38 born in CT with wife Evalina , age 31.(Douglas, Iroquois, Illinois page 182B.
There is more information, maybe this is of help to you.
Melanie

Shermalee Ochoa (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 12:04AM GMT
Have you found out who his parents are yet?

Posted: 16 Nov 2002 12:29PM GMT
The Lyman Peck age 38 Iroquois IL was born in New London, New London, CT. He was the son of Lyman Peck and Lucretia (Mallory) Peck. He was also the brother of my gg grandfather Charles Fellows Peck.

Posted: 31 Aug 2003 7:03AM GMT
My Grandfather is Franklin Lowe Peck 1923 - 1968 and his father was Franklin Peck born 1890. Both out of Bridgeport, CT. Any connection?

Thanks,
Rachel Peck Solveira

Posted: 6 Jan 2011 3:44AM GMT
Surnames: Peck
John F. Peck born in cornwall, Ct in 1840 is my Great Grandfather. One of his sons,Charles Peck is my Grandfather. I also have run into a dead end on John's parents. The best I have is from school records in Cornwall dated 1847, Samuel & Harriet Peck, Children:
William W., Harriet D, John F., Delia, & Henry. Can't prove this is the same John F. Peck (age & dates match) can't find any other reference in town records or census. still looking. Please reply. David Peck

Posted: 7 Jan 2011 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: Peck , Oviatt , Gunn
My John M. Peck was born in Milford CT , 3 April 1855 , son
of John Peck and his mother`s maiden name was Oviatt.
He was raised by his grand parents David and Harriet Oviatt ,
John M. Peck was a member of the construction firm of " Peck Brothers " of Milford CT., he married 23 June !881 , Annie Lucretia Gunn and they had 2 children , daughter ,Jennie Lucretia in 1883 and a son , Harold Sherman in 1894 .
Daughter Jennie never married and was an Art Teacher ..
The son went by his middle name Sherman , married I beleave in Illinois and died in 1976 in Lakefield , MN
I am looking for any information on John Peck , father of John M. Peck and his mother the unnamed " Oviatt " .....
I have a copy of Abbott`s Early Families Of Milford CT.
I have a copy of John M. Peck`s death record . The Milford Town Clerk `s birth records do not go back to 1855 . I checked with the CT state archives , they could not find any record of John M. Peck`s birthon 3 April 1855
Any information on John M. Peck and / or his parents John
Peck and his wife Miss Oviatt ,would be appreciated ..
Thank You
per page

Find a board about a specific topic