Search for content in message boards

Nathan Ivan CLEMENTS & Della Mae BOOTH form Kentucky

Nathan Ivan CLEMENTS & Della Mae BOOTH form Kentucky

Posted: 11 Sep 2002 5:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dalla Mae BOOTH was my grandfathers (Edmon T. Booth's) sister. Their parents were Theodore Parker & Laura (THORNTON) BOOTH from Montgomery Co. Ky. I'm looking for information and or relatives from this branch of my family. Sincerely G. Hahn

Re: Nathan Ivan CLEMENTS & Della Mae BOOTH form Kentucky

Pat Miller (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2006 7:15PM GMT

Della Mae Booth was my grandmother. My father was Nathan Booth Clements who passed in 1994. We have quite a bit of information regarding the Booth family, including pictures. My mother is Alma Faye Afterkirk Clements who is still living and still corresponds with with some of Edmon's children. Who are your parents?

Re: Nathan Ivan CLEMENTS & Della Mae BOOTH form Kentucky

Greg Hahn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2006 2:44AM GMT
That makes us distant cousins I guess, my mother was Agnes "Aggie" Lucile Booth Hahn the oldest daughter of Edmond & Alma Harris Booth. Their is only 2 of my Aunts left on that side, Loraine "Mick" & Jenny, both are in fair health. My mother died of cancer in 1996, she went to several of the reuninons down in KY that I think was put on by the Hon's I believe, but the Clements were in the Reunion book that I still have. I'd love to get your e-mail address so we could trade information and pictures of the family. Please put something in the subject box to let me know it's you, do to posible virus problems I automatically delete any e-mails from people I don't know. Thanks so very much for writing back, and I'm very anxious to hear back from you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic