Search for content in message boards

Buckleys from Co Offaly - Ireland

Buckleys from Co Offaly - Ireland

Posted: 9 Feb 2000 1:05PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2003 2:28PM GMT
Anyone out there related to Daniel Buckley from County Offaly, Ireland, who emigrated to USA in 1909, or any Buckleys from Co Offaly.

Buckley

L. Croker (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 8:03AM GMT
I am trying to find out more on my grandmother
who family started in Ireland. I don't know what
part of Ireland. The name I have is Jeremiah
Buckley born 1828. immigrated to the USA in
May of 1871 to New York City. If you know of
such a person or someone who does any info. would
be great. Thanks

Re: Buckleys from Co Offaly - Ireland

Posted: 3 May 2003 5:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2005 3:11PM GMT
my mothers family are buckleys from offaly-doon near ballinahown on the border of offaly and westmeath-my maternal grandfather was kieran buckley born 1886 d 1979 m Kate mannion, sons/daughters kieran,john,tom,mary ann,kathleen,bridgit,christopher,patrick and margaret.surviving bros and sisters in england and ireland-family home now for sale due to christys recent death,family buried in clonmacnoise/ferbane cemeteries-am attempting some family tree research this summer in ballinahown church records for buckley/mannion line.

Re: Buckley

Posted: 8 Oct 2010 11:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
L. Coker-

This is a long shot since you posted your need for info on Jeremiah Buckley (immigrated here in 1871) over 10 years ago but I am the wife of one of his direct descendants. I have lots of info on the family, where Jeremiah is buried as well as copies of an immigration document for him. You can contact me directly at buckleyamymatt@aol.com.

Thanks! Amy Lozinak Buckley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions