Search for content in message boards

KATHLEEN SAEVA FORRESTER

KATHLEEN SAEVA FORRESTER

Pattie Osborne (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2003 2:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Kathy is my mother. She died in a car accident Dec. 24 1986 on the corner of Huberton Road and Rt. 31. If anyone remebers her accident or anything about her please let me know. I was 8 years old. NO ONE seems to be able to tell me what happened in her accident. No one seems to want to take the time to tell me about her. And if you know any way that I can find the journal register dated: 12-24-86 and all 5 days after wards please let me know. THANKS

Re: KATHLEEN SAEVA FORRESTER

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 1:46AM GMT
By now I hope you have reconciled with your dad, and found out what you need to know - basically that your mom was a beautiful lady who loved you very much. Those were very rough times and hard to remember. The Medina Library has all the old newspapers on file and are wonderful about helping you find whatever you need.

Re: KATHLEEN SAEVA FORRESTER

Posted: 20 Jul 2013 4:33AM GMT
Hi Pattie:

I just saw your post on Ancestry.com. Here it is 2013, and you wrote that 10 years ago. I grew up with your mom, we were first cousins, our fathers were brothers. We lived in Rochester, so I saw your mom mostly on Sundays when we would visit our grandparents on West Academy Street. I did not see your mother very much as an adult, although I remember being there in Albion after the accident. I hope in these ten years you have been able to talk with family (your aunts and uncles) to learn more about your mom. I remember her as so pretty and lots of fun to be with. We would spend hours playing outside in the garden, and I remember she had a playhouse in the yard, may have been when she lived in Lyndonville, I am not sure.

I just wanted to let you know there is family out there! I have two daughters and two sons - so we are all your cousins.. I may have some pictures of your mom when she was little you can have..write back if you want them..

Sheila Saeva Manzella
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions