Search for content in message boards

LEDFORD; BURLESON; CHILDERS Families in Burke,Avery&Mitchell Co.

LEDFORD; BURLESON; CHILDERS Families in Burke,Avery&Mitchell Co.

Klein (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BURLESON, CHILDERS, LEDFORD
Looking for relatives in family tree. Roby L. Burleson married Mary Ledford, Children: Hobert (married Beatrice and Ann); Ed. Father of Roby Burleson unknown, Mary Ledford's mother: Buena Childers and Father: A.D.
Siblings of Mary Ledford (Burleson) were Nora, Jess, Rube, Dave, Annie, Dollie, & Stokes.

Any info would be appreciated.

Surnames: LEDFORD;BURLESON;CHILDERS in NC Counties:Avery/Burke/Mitchell/Wilkes

fklein (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BURLESON, CHILDERS, LEDFORD
Looking for relatives in family tree. Roby L. Burleson married Mary Ledford, Children: Hobert Burleson(married Beatrice and Ann);and Ed Burleson who remained single.

Father of Roby Burleson unknown, Mary Ledford's mother: Buena Childers and Father: A.D. Ledford (A.D. was his full name). Mary Ledford (Burleson)brothers and sisters were named: Nora, Jess, Rube, Dave, Annie, Dollie, & Stokes Ledford. Daughter of Mary was Hattie who married Max Holder.
Family tree members are in NCarolina counties of Avery, Burke, Mitchell &Wilkes also.

Any info would be appreciated. Email rklein@hrfn.net or post message on this query board. Thank you..

Ledfords

Jan Armstrong (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am looking for a David Burton Ledford, parents and siblings, in and around Burke Cty, NC around 1818. Any connection with your Ledfords???

Joshua Ledford

wanda stemp (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ledford, hall, carroll, vaughn, crisp, roberts, stemp, peeler
I am looking for Joshua Ledford from Burke Co, Nc who son was Jesse M. Ledford who married Elizabeth McCurry 7/8/1817. Could this be yours and my Ledfords? Please email me at wandastemp@hotmail.com thanks wanda

Name: Vaughn

Posted: 3 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 11:47PM GMT
Surnames: Vaughns
I am doing a family search. In my search, I have come across,The Burke Co. area. My ggg great grandfather, Peter Vaughn and his brother, James David were listed as being born around 1788 and 1800.in Burke Co., NC. Their father was Joshua Vaughn, no mother is listed. They moved to Franklin Co., Ga. some time around 1805. Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated. Also, the Vaughns married in the Sewell families, which leads me to thnk , there may have been living in the same general area. Thank you and you have a great day.
Leard Vaughn.

Vaughn

wanda (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hello Leard: I am not too familer with the Vaughn names at this time but will keep your information---due to family medical crisis at the moment I have put research on hold. Wanda

Re: Ledfords

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 2:16AM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2002 1:49AM GMT
Surnames: Ledford
coulb he be Elbert Burton Ledford

Re: Name: Vaughn

Posted: 21 Apr 2014 10:37PM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2014 10:38PM GMT
Surnames: Vaughans-Sewells
I have no idea how long a message stays on the site, but I have information that you might find helpful. The Joshua you mention is my 3rd ggfather and his son Peter, is my 2nd ggfather. We have been working on this tree for a while and I have a good bit of information - about the Vaughan's and Sewell's. They did marry within their families and many of them did live in Franklin Co., GA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic