Search for content in message boards

Hittle-Norris- lake- French, connection

Hittle-Norris- lake- French, connection

Posted: 21 Jun 2004 12:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Oct 2004 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Hittle, French, Lake, Norris
I'm looking for any information I can get connecting these families together. Joseph Hittle is listed in Marschall Co. In 1850 census. I am told that joseph Lake was married to susana Hittle. They also show up in the 1850 Census. Mary Hittle was supposed to be married to Jacob French. Jacob is listed in the original landowners of Marshall Co. Elisha Lake married Lorraine Norris and they show up in the 1850 census. I believe Elisha is somehow relatedto Joseph Lake and also the Hittle's but at this point I don't have that link. It has been indicated to me that these families may have had a reunioun as recently as 1977 in Plymouth Indiana. There is also a Lafayette Norris connected in here somehow.

Re: Hittle-Norris- lake- French, connection

Posted: 4 Apr 2008 8:03PM GMT
Surnames: Lake
I just saw your message about elisha Lake. My 4th great grandfather was elisha lake. If you could email me at p.leake@comcast.net I might be able to help you.

Re: Hittle-Norris- lake- French, connection

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 2:28AM GMT
I am also researching the Lake line of Marshall County Indiana, Elisha was the son of my ancestor Joseph Lake and is mentioned in his will, however, my line comes through his second wife Cynthia Fuller, William Z. Lake, the half brother of Elisha is my ancestor. Any information on the Lake line that you have to share would be appreciated.

Yvonne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions