Search for content in message boards

Annie May BROWN (nee: HITSMAN); Howard J. BROWN

Annie May BROWN (nee: HITSMAN); Howard J. BROWN

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 6:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BROWN; HITSMAN
Hi there:

I am taking advantage of the Valentine's Day free trial this weekend and was hoping someone, somewhere can help me locate my great great grandmother and great great grandfather's resting place and/or an obituary.

Annie was born June 9, 1875 in Winchester and passed on February 29, 1924 in Carleton Place, Ontario.

Howard was born November 5, 1871 in Winchester and his date of death, I cannot confirm.

Annie was only married to Howard up until her passing and Howard remarried June 25, 1925 Florence Morris (nee: Lockhart) also a widow. Florence was born in 1882 in Perth, Ontario.

If anyone can help me with any further information, it will be well received.

Thanks,

Amy

Re: Annie May BROWN (nee: HITSMAN); Howard J. BROWN

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 11:59PM GMT
if you go to http://ocfa.islandnet.com/ocfa-search.php

and type in howard brown it says howard, annie & son george are buried at maple ridge chesterville cemetery in ontario

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 1:27AM GMT
I see what you mean, but when I got to Maple Grove Cemetery I can't seem to locate them???

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cangmg/ontario/eastont/sto...

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 2:27AM GMT
The online website is only partial. You can always order the published book about the cemetery from info at the OCFA.

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 3:10AM GMT
Edited: 4 Mar 2013 3:11AM GMT
I received this information recently - maybe it might help you, Coleen...take it or leave it...up to you.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions