Search for content in message boards

Re: Isaac Willey

ethel baldie (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2001 6:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
this Issac Willey is my Grandfather I think about 8 greats back. I have been doing research on him also and would like to know what it is you might want or might be willing to share of what you have. I got back to allen Willey born betweem 1560 and 1599 although one record had it 1590. Would love to hear from you.

Posted: 19 May 2002 1:48PM GMT
I have been doing research on Isaac Willey. When did he arrive from England? Does anyone have information on his ancestors? Any information woudl be appreciated.

ethel (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2002 1:04PM GMT
Surnames: willey
hi carol, this is in response to your inquiry of may 19th. re Issac Willey. iI have quite a bit of info on the Willey tree. If you are still interested e mail me at ebaldie@laser.net and we will see if there is a convenient way to exchange info and see exactly what you might be able to use.hope to hear from you soon. Ethel Baldie

Posted: 11 Sep 2002 2:14PM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2002 12:31AM GMT
I am searching for information on Eleazer Willey (the one born in 1791) He died in 1865, He was married to Wealthy Marsh.
They had a child named Sardis Willey. I would like to have a family group record with any other siblings listed

Posted: 16 Nov 2002 1:37AM GMT
I don't have any information on Eleazer Willey or Wealthy Marsh. I have a Sardis Willey in my family and he was my gg grandfather. He had a daughter named Charlotte who married my g grandfather Alfred Barnes in Illinois.

Frank Willey (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2002 1:02AM GMT
Thanks for the response - Thought I would pass on the information I have on Sardis Willey I have not found any siblings so am assuming he was an only child, born April 15, 1811 at Watertown, New York.
Married Abbie Brown (she had a twin sister, Amy), daughters of James Brown and Fanny Scott. Other Brown children were Bial, Russell and Morris.
Sardis and Abbie had four children:
Charlotte - Born 1848 Married Alfred Barnes
Frank, my grandfather, Born 1851
Mary E.- Born 1855, Married Perium Thompson
George - Born 1858
Abbie died May 29, 1865 at age 39, Sardis later remarried to Julia Davis. Sardis died about Dec, 20, 1893

Posted: 21 Nov 2002 7:09AM GMT
Hi Frank. Good to hear from you. You verified some information I have.
I'm trying to get my facts together on Charlotte (Willey) Barnes. Charlotte was born. Feb. 18, 1849 in Aurora, Kane Co., Illinois. She married Alfred Barnes Nov. 4, 1867 in Aurora , Illinois. They had five sons. This information has been verified through Civil War and marriage records. As soon as I can get my records together(I'm not very organized) I'll send you more information.
Who is Isaac Willey and where does he fit into the family?
Looking forward to hearing from you. Berniece

Posted: 27 Nov 2002 10:28PM GMT
Hi Frank. I did not receive your post of Nov 23. Sorry I can't find it. Hope my last informantion was of help to you. I'll send you a e-mail after Thanksgiving. A happy holiday to your and yours. Berniece

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 10:52PM GMT
Surnames: Barnes, Willey
Berniece, I am reasearching the Barnes family and would like to hear from you if you receive this

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 1:16AM GMT
Surnames: Willey
I am hoping your information is still good. I am working on my Willey line and Sardis Willey by 1811 in Watertown NY is one of six children of Eleaser Willey and Wealthy Marsh. We are descended from Sardis' brother Morris.

Since your post was several years ago, I am hoping you might have additional information on this family. I have to admit I have never run into an Isaac.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions