Search for content in message boards

Isaac Brownell

Isaac Brownell

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 2:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find out the parent's of Isaac Brownell. Isaac was born abt 1819 around Williamsburg, Ontario. He married Diana Alguire (born abt 1834). I am wondering if he might of been the son of Joseph Brownell & Nancy Mattice. Joseph Brownell & Nancy Mattice were married in 1818. In later census it always mentioned that Joseph was single or widowed. If his mother died soon after he was born he could of been raised by some other family member. Isaac and Diana had children Simeon, Jacob, Jane, Charley, William, Alice and James. In the 1851 Census there is a Eva Warner (age 24) living with them. I have been searching without any luck hopefully some one will have some answers. Their son Jacob is buried in the Bowmanville Cemetery and brother Simeon is buried in Collingwood, ON., in 1934.

Re: Isaac Brownell

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 1:21AM GMT
I am descended from Jacob Brownell. I would like to share information.

Re: Isaac Brownell

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 1:52PM GMT
I would love to know where Isaac Brownell fits into the Brownell family as well as his wife's parents. I have done a lot of research on the Brownell family but not sure which family he belongs to. My e-mail address is j_brownell@rogers.com

Joyce Brownell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions