Search for content in message boards

Obituary - Velma Dalzell

Obituary - Velma Dalzell

Posted: 3 Jun 2007 1:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dalzell, Brown
Can someone please send me a copy of this obituary? She died in Boise, Ada, Idaho in Jan 1986. Thanks!!!

Re: Obituary - Velma Dalzell

Posted: 4 Jun 2007 7:48PM GMT
I didn't find an obit for Velma Dalzell. Also looking at the social security death index I did not find her dying in Boise. Could she have died somewhere else???

Posted: 4 Jun 2007 11:55PM GMT
Thank you for looking. I don't know for sure where she died. The SSDI says her last known residence was Boise, Ada, Idaho so I was hoping that was also the death location.

Posted: 5 Jun 2007 12:45AM GMT
Surnames: Dalzell
Hi,

In looking at the online index for the Statesman it looks like Velma Dalzell had a least a death notice in the paper. One could be an obit but it doesn't say it is.
FULLNAME: Dalzell, Velma P.
SOURCE: The Idaho Statesman. January 29, 1986, p.2C
FULLNAME: Dalzell, Velma P.
SOURCE: The Idaho Statesman. January 29, 1986, p.4C

I don't know if I will get there this week but next for sure. If you need these pulled let me know unless someone is going sooner.
Cheryl

Posted: 24 Jun 2007 12:03AM GMT
Hello Cheryl,
Is it too late to get those pulled? I misread your post so I don't know if you'll be able to get them still but I'd really appreciate if you (or somebody else) could do it.
Thank you!!

Bill

Posted: 24 Jun 2007 12:12AM GMT
Hi Bill,

No, it is not too late. I will be going to the library later this coming week. I will pull it then. You can reach me direct at ihansonb@fmtc.com
Cheryl

Re: Obituary - Velma Dalzell (RESULTS)

Posted: 29 Jun 2007 10:43PM GMT
Surnames: Dalzell
Bill,

I have the obit and death notice for Velma Dalzell. Email me ihansonb@fmtc.com
Cheryl

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 3:11PM GMT
dr.bill 1,

This Subject of my inquiry is the Seaton Family of Mercer Illinois.

Are you are have you information on the Allen G. Seaton Family of Mercer, Illinois, USA. The Seatons intersect with my Brewer genealogy, Branson Brewer and Sarah Ann(West-Chamberlain) Brewer. I believe that Allen's father was Roderick D. Seaton who was married to Margaret Elizabeth Brewer who was the dau. of Branson Brewer of Kiethsburg Illinois and my 3X Great Grandmother Sarah Ann (Brewer, West ) nee Chamberlain. b. 1 Jan 1928 Harrison Co. Indiana Territory, d. 19 Aug. 1865 in St. Louis Mo.

If you have information on Allen Seaton, please contact me at Cnowotny@msn.com

Thank you.

_Chudk Nowotny
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions