Search for content in message boards

Alexander Guppy and Jessie Young

Alexander Guppy and Jessie Young

Angela Stone Andrews (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2003 1:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Oct 2003 2:07PM GMT
Surnames: guppy, mccharles, mckenzie, andrus, young
I am looking for information on Alexander Guppy and his wife Jessie Young. Alexander was born in 1887 and died in 1950. I don't have any dates for Jessie. They had two sons, Thurlow and Terry. Terry was adopted by the Guppy family. He was the natural son of William Henry Andrus and Peggy McKenzie. Peggy and William also had a son named Garth that was adopted by the McCharles family. There may have been a daughter named Lurli-Ann? but I'm not sure. Peggy died when the children were very young and William was not able to care for them and they were taken away from him. I don't have the whole story, but I'd sure like to. This would have happened in the late 1920's early 1930's. If anyone has any information on these people, I would love to hear from you!

Re: Jessie Young

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 11:21PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2005 11:10AM GMT
Surnames: young
Hi Angela,
I am researching the Young family and Jessie was my husband's great Aunt. How are you connected? What info are you looking for?
Glad to help if I can.
Brenda

Re: Alexander Guppy and Jessie Young

Mike Drynan (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2005 1:14AM GMT
Surnames: McKenzie Coe & Guppy
I came across your name while looking into Nina Noreene Guppy, who married Joseph F McKenzie. After Joseph died Nina
Married Howard Edgar Coe . Nina's daughter Sheila had a picture of Terry. So I'm also trying to find a peice of the puzzel
Do yoy know of any of the people I memtion?
I'm trying to find the McKenzie fand and also the Coe family of Timiskaming.
with kind Regards

Mike Drynan

Posted: 10 Jan 2005 8:00PM GMT
I'm looking for information on Nina Noreen Guppy who married Joseph McKenzie. after he died nina married Howard Coe two daughter Sheila and Lorainne. sheila had a pcture of terry amongst the other photo. Could you help me in anyway.
with Kind regards
Michael Drynan

Posted: 13 Jan 2005 4:31AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2005 3:25AM GMT
Hi
I have some information on the McKenzie/MacKenzie side and also some on the Guppy side.
Joyce

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 12:10AM GMT
my neace is is living with a coe in haileybury his name is crise coe they live in north cobalt the family live in north cobalt ontario canada if you need info on any thing please feel free to contact me at dguppy@live.ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic