Search for content in message boards

Families in the Downriver Area, Burbo, LaBelle, Roberts

Families in the Downriver Area, Burbo, LaBelle, Roberts

Posted: 24 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2005 4:50AM GMT
Surnames: Burbo, LaBelle, Roberts
Researching the surnames listed, any help would be appreciated.

Labelle

Marijo (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Labelle
I am also interested in the Labelle family in the Detroit or Canada area. My grandfather was Henry Labelle, married to a Gudith. I don't have the information at my fingertips, but I do have the names of Henry's children, dates, etc. in my possession. I believe Henry's father's name was also Henry.

ROBERTS surname

Ruth Payne (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ROBERTS
I am searching for a RALPH ROBERTS believed to have lived in Wayne Co. Detroit, MI area. I am unsure of his d.o.b. and any details. He was my grandmothers brother. Her name was Edna T. Roberts and she was born in Huntington Valley,PA. Her parents names were Harvey and Anna Roberts. Please let me know if there is any connection. Thanks!

LaBelle family

John Witherell (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LaBelle, Kappler
I have also been trying to find more information about the LaBelle family in Michigan. My mother was Della LaBelle from Bad Axe, MI. Her father's name was Louis LaBelle, her mother's Catherine Kappler. They later moved to Wayne County. She had a brother, Clayton, and a sister Mary. When I was young I remember meeting "Uncle Henry", "Aunt Grace", and "Uncle Ben" LaBelle, but I am unclear as to the relationships. She also had a cousin, Noah LaBelle who had 12 children. I have no information at all about the previous generation. I would appreciate any information.

LABELLE

LARRY E. POWE (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LABELLE
I, too, am a LaBelle. I can give you volumes of information. Our gggrandfather was Marcellin LaBelle who came from Montreal and settled near Port Austin, MI. He had lots of kids, tons of grandkids, etc. etc. etc. Our tree traces back to 1600's in Normandy, France.

Would be glad to hear from you and help you link up your connection.

LaBelle & Burbo

Posted: 31 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2002 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: LaBelle, La'Bell, Laura, Burbo
My gggrandmother was Theresa Labelle (or La'Bell), b. 1838 married to Paul Laura. Both originally from Canada, moved to Ludington, then Sibley (now n. Trenton) Mich. She had 8 siblings: Marcella, Charles, Anthony, William, Henri, Violette, Peter and Sarah, who married William Burbo. Would like more info on Labelle family.
JR
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 10:11PM GMT
Surnames: Labelle
Hi;

I am looking for info on Georgina Labelle married to a Onas Olivier.

thank you;

Lucille

Labelle and Laura or Lheureax

Posted: 14 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 4:36AM GMT
Surnames: Labelle, Laura, Lheureax, Pare, Montmarquette, Reneau
This marriage entry is in the records of St Joseph church in Trenton Wayne Co. Mi on microfilm in the Burton room at the Detroit library.
April 1863 marriage of Paul Lheureax son of Peter Lheureax and Marguerite Montmarquette and Theresa Lebelle daughter of Charles Labelle and Francois Pare. Witnesses Peter Lheureax and Alexander Reneau.
Could your Paul Laura be Paul Lheureax?

L'Heureux

Posted: 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2002 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: LABELLE, L'HEUREUX, PARE
Thank you for the information.Yes this is my gggrandfather. I have seen the name spelled L'Heureux once before. Are you researching that branch? I can go not farther that Peter L'Heureux, Paul's father. And this is the first time I have seen Montmarquette.

It looks like we have some family names is common. Do you also show a Francois Pare, married to Charles Labelle? I can not find anything on her family.
Thanks

Re: L'Heureux

Posted: 18 Aug 2001 12:36AM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2005 5:31AM GMT
Surnames: Labelle, Pare, Audet, Rushlow, Rochelot
My gggrandmother was Theresa LaBelle and her daughter Almira Laurey/Laura/Laurenz was my great grandmother(my grandmother was Mabel Alberta Rushlow/Rochelot. I don't know much about Charles Labelle and Francois Pare. Charles was born August 1, 1806 in Assumption, Canada and his parents were Antoinne Labelle(born abt 1760) and Madeleine (Magdelene) Lapointe Audet.Charles married Francois September 25, 1827. I don't have any info on Francois except her father was Charles Pare and don't know her mothers name. Hope this helps. It looks like we're related in some way and if your interested, post your e-mail address and I will contact you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic