Search for content in message boards

Bonar : William, Jean, Ross and Billie Jean (B.J.)

Bonar : William, Jean, Ross and Billie Jean (B.J.)

Posted: 13 Jan 2005 8:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bonar
I am trying to locate a family by the last name of Bonar who lived in Los Angeles in the early 1960's. I went to school with the son, Ross. The father Bill, was a T.V. Repair man who had his own business called 'Scottie's T.V. Repair Service". I believe they came to the USA from Scotland in the late 1950's or early '60's. The mother Jean abandoned the family .....and the Father Bill moved his family to ????? I would love to find out what happened to them . Any info. at all would be appreciated.

Re: Bonar : William, Jean, Ross and Billie Jean (B.J.)

Lynn Bonar (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2005 6:30PM GMT
Edited: 29 Aug 2006 6:39AM GMT
Surnames: Bonar, Bonner, Bonnar
I am also searching the family name Bonar -- they were originally from Greenock, Scotland. Do you know any other relatives to the family you are inquiring about?

Posted: 26 May 2009 8:50AM GMT
Iam also searching the family name of William Bonnar of Greenock Scotland he was married to MaryAnn Carlinghun and had two sons WIlliam Joseph born(1860) and Alexander born?? I heard this two brothers came over to Australia to work and William Joseph was sent to Fiji to work as an enginering at the sugar company in the 1990s. This William Joseph Bonnar is my Great grandfather.

Posted: 18 Jul 2009 8:51PM GMT
well we are still around scotty bonar 310 7984636
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions