Search for content in message boards

Descendents of Harlin (or Harlan) Page Bruch & Lydia Ann Brown

Descendents of Harlin (or Harlan) Page Bruch & Lydia Ann Brown

Posted: 9 Dec 2002 6:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bruch
I am looking for information on the Bruch family located in the Washington state area. Harlan (born 1844) and Lydia's (born 1848) children would have been Cora Bell (1870), Luvene E. (1875), Bessie May (1884), Harry Albert (1887), and the twins, Sadie B. and Jakie B (born 1890).

Re: Descendents of Harlin (or Harlan) Page Bruch & Lydia Ann Brown

Posted: 10 Dec 2002 2:15AM GMT
Edited: 27 Feb 2006 3:28PM GMT
Surnames: Bruch, Bell
Hi, I too, have Bruch in the Washington State. However I have very little info on them. The info I have is a Mary Elizabeth Bruch marrying a Hall and/or a Bell. She was the daughter of Pius Bruch and Magdalena Schwende. She was born in 1879 in Mo along with 5 other siblings. The oldest sibling (a brother) was born in Oberschopfheim, Offenberg, Wurttemberg, Germany. Mary died in Oct 1971 in Freeland, Washington. Is this the same basic area your family is in? Do you recognize any of this information? If you do please contact me.

Charity
genealogyusa@yahoo.com

Posted: 11 Dec 2002 12:21AM GMT
Edited: 6 Apr 2003 11:49PM GMT
Surnames: Bruch and Hinkle
I don't think it's the right line of Bruch but at this stage of my research, it is hard to tell. The names I have are John Bruch (born 1802) married Mary Ann Hinkle (b. 1811). They had the following children: James (1830), Ema (1832), Mary (1833), John (1836), Magdalane (1839), Catharine (1842) and Harlin (or Harlan - 1844). Do any of these look familiar? Please let me know.

Thanks
Ann

Posted: 11 Dec 2002 3:06AM GMT
Edited: 27 Feb 2006 3:28PM GMT
Surnames: Bruch, Bell
They are the part of the Pa family. Try contacting any one of the other members and they will be able to help you gather some info. Good luck in your research.

Charity

Posted: 15 Jan 2003 11:20PM GMT
Surnames: Bruch and Hinkle
Who would be the best person to contact to find information
on the Pennsylvania Bruch's?

Thanks

Ann

Pat Uffenorde (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2003 1:03AM GMT
I am descended from the Bruch family of Northampton and Northumberland counties. There is an excellent Bruch web site which gives quite a bit of history and genealogy. I will find it and send it to you.

Pat Uffenorde ( Issaquah, Wa. )

Posted: 1 Mar 2003 11:04PM GMT
Surnames: Bruch, Pringle, Sharrow, Smith
Pat:

Did you find that website?

Thanks

Ann

Posted: 5 Aug 2003 8:52PM GMT
Hi Ann
I believe I have a link to your line of Bruch's through Harlan's brother John H. Bruch, who was married to Sarah M. Turner and lived in Hardin Co., IA and later Pawnee Co., NE. They had Mary J. (1860), Charles P. (1863), James S. (1865), George F. (1867), Oscar W. (1869), Effie M. (1873), Earl J. (1877), Pearl (1877-1880) and Sadie (1881). My link is through Mary Jane Bruch who married John Houston Feaster and moved to Montana sometime prior to 1915. Several generations later my family moved to Wash. State. Let me know if this lines up with what you know, maybe we can help each other out. Thanks, Jim.

Posted: 29 May 2010 11:28PM GMT
Surnames: bruch
what is that website? I am trying to piece together some family stuff for my husband.....he is part of the bruch line from PA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic