Sorry but I have not researched any of the siblings of my 7 great grandmother ABIGAIL DANE. Have you checked with the Andover Historical Society? Have you posted to the Essex County board and joined the Essex County, MA. rootsweb mailing list? That would be my suggestion for further research. http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2t6hv/
I purchased the EARLY RECORDS OF THE DANE FAMILY OF ANDOVER by CHARLOTTE HELEN ABBOTT (which I have found lots of errors and omissions in) - also got her EARLY RECORDS OF THE FAULKNER FAMILY OF ANDOVER too.
As far as I can see she only lists the following children for
FRANCIS DANE & ELIZABETH INGALLS.
data taken from page 5.
1) NATH. b. abt. 1645 m. DELIVERENCE HAZELTINE dau of ROBERT & ANN of Haverhill.
2) ELIZABETH d. Apr 15 1722 m. STEPHEN JOHNSON Nov 15, 1661.
3) HANNAH m. Capt WILLIAM GOODHUE of Ipswich.
4) PHEBE m. May 30 1671 JOSEPH ROBINSON, step-son of EDWARD FAULKNER and son of his wife DOROTHY ROBINSON.
5) ABIGAIL b. Oct 13 1652 in Andover; m. Oct 12 1675 FRANCIS FAULKNER. son of Edward AND WIFE dorothy robinson
6) FRANCIS b. Dec 8 1656; d. NOv 8 1738 m. HANNAH POORE dau of DAN POORE and MARY FARNUM.
I discovered that CHARLOTTE HELEN ABBOTT completely missed my 5 great grandfather NATHANIEL FAULKNER and his brother in the FAULKNER report because she was unaware they were born in Littleton.
When I obtained these genealogies in 2002 they were still unpublished.
Have you checked out the vital records for Andover?
Andover, MA Vital Records to 1850
The Topsfield Historical Society
Topsfield, MA 1912
Transcribed by Frances LaMarcohttp://www.rays-place.com/town/ma/andover/
I think your best bet is to keep posting for your line and hopefully someone who is also researching your line will find you. Good luck. Let me know when you have found some good information and I will add it to my worldconnect website.