Search for content in message boards

Jenner Family

Jenner Family

Posted: 24 May 2001 7:39AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 1:51PM GMT
I am asking for any and all help anyone can give me. My mother was very younf when her mother ( Florence Jenner married Rollie Lobdell) passed away. She knows very little about her Jenner side. All I know is that my grandfather's name was Arthur Jenner I do not know grandma's. I also know that there was also another daughter named Margaret Jenner marrried unknown and had a daughter named Arlene. As I said before any and all information any one has will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 2:36AM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 8:11AM GMT
Regarding your Jenner line, Mine came from Worth Sussex through William Jenner. Died 1846 . His Parent's were James Jenner and Sarah. Which area did your line come from do you know or have any dates that may help anyone to find more info? Check my other messages here and also on Genforum for my other Jenner enquires/replies etc
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 6:21AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 1:51PM GMT
I am afraid that all I know is that my grandfather's name
Arthure Jenner, I do know that he had atleast two daughters
named Florence S. Jenner, Margaret Jenner. My mom was only 6
when her mother (Florence) died, she does not know any other information.
My grandfather and his wife lived in Madrid, NY. At one point they were staying
with Margarets daughter Arlene in Ogdensburg NY. If you want, you can e-mail me
direct at naturenut1965@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Posted: 14 Jun 2001 4:20AM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 8:11AM GMT
Hi Tracey Re Jenner Names
Regarding Searching the other names you mention you may have to try the L D S site.{Family History Com] or possibly Roots Web or Ancestory Com. Try putting Messages on any notice board. Example Genforum Genealogy. Im sorry I havent got those names you mention .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions