Search for content in message boards

Kapp, Balthasar

Kapp, Balthasar

Posted: 4 Oct 2007 11:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for Balthasar Kapp, Milwaukee, Wisconsin * 1826 in Germany, + 1895 in Fountain Praerie. He was married to Catherine * 1828 in Germany, + 1870 Milkaukee. Children: Martin, Eva, Gertrude, Catherine, Balthazar, Henry, Rosa, Christian and Emma Lilli.
Can anyone help?

Re: Kapp, Balthasar

Posted: 25 Nov 2007 6:16PM GMT
I am searching for information on him also. I am his great great granddaughter. Martin has son Herbert who had son Junior, who was my father. They ended up in Appleton, Wisconsin. Is there anything I can tell you? I've just started researching my family, so don't have a great deal of information at this point.

Re: Kapp, Balthasar

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 8:04AM GMT
He emigrated with wife Catharina and children Martin, Eva, Gertrud to America 1858 and settled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All were born in Klein-Winterheim, Germany. Three more children died in Germany. Have all the names and dates.
I am interested in all. For Herbert I only have his birth date and one child.
For more names, dates and info my e-mail: winkle@gmx-topmail.de

Re: Balthasar & Catharine Kapp family in Milwaukee's German newspapers

Posted: 20 Jul 2012 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Kapp Klapp
I think I recently posted elsewhere that there are at least three notices indexed from local German papers for this family ... and 2 Balthasars, and I think Catharine's maiden name is listed as Klapp?

They're collected in "Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items" (1844-1950).

Need help with look-ups? Contact project originator/compiler/editor
Gary Rebholz
Milwaukee Wis.
gary.rebholz@gmail.com
Indexing Milwaukee's German newspapers since 2007 ...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic