Search for content in message boards

William "Willie" Sartin in MO

William "Willie" Sartin in MO

Posted: 26 Sep 2000 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 2:13AM GMT
I am looking for my dad's Uncle William "Willie" Sartin he was born in 1887 in Webster County MO died 1983 in MO. he married Tela Wright Children: Bernice, George, Hazel, Jasper Warren, Rebecca Flawn, Frank Berdett, Junior, Margaret,James, Joe, and Charley Robert I hope someone can help me on this family THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Re: William "Willie" Sartin in MO

Anna Lee (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 4:47PM GMT
Your dad's uncle willie is my mother's grandfather. Hazel, Junior,James, Joe are still living. James is my grandfather. william is my great grandfather

Willian "Willie" Sartin in MO

Posted: 25 Nov 2000 7:43PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 2:13AM GMT
Anna I would love to visit with you please send me your email address or you can contact me at rickyandleah_e@yahoo.com

Posted: 3 Apr 2010 4:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, my grandparents are Tela Wright and William Sartin of Springfield, Mo. I am the daughter of Jasper "Warren" Sartin. If you need more info I can try to find it for you
As far as I know all my fathers siblings have passed away except for Joe Sartin. My father passed away in the 80's.
There are 12 children born to my father and many cousins in the area.

Posted: 4 Apr 2010 2:55AM GMT
Do you know who the father of William Sartin is and his date of birth?

Posted: 6 Apr 2010 2:09PM GMT
Willie's father is Jasper Sartin B. Sept. 13, 1857 in Webster Co., Mo. He died Dec. 7, 1941 in Webster Co., Mo. He and his wife Anna France Cardwell Sartin are buried in the Cardwell Family Cemetary near Diggins, Mo.

BTW Jasper is my great great grandfather. Willie is my great grandfather and his son James is my grandfather. Unfortunately all Willie's children are gone now but the youngest Joe.

Anna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic