I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY
GRANDMOTHER'S FAMILY. I WANT TO KNOW SOME
THINGS LIKE WHERE THEY LIVED, WHAT THEY DID,
AND HOW THEY LIVED. I MAINLY WANT TO AT
LEAST KNOW WHO THEY WERE.

FAMILY TREE

VAUGHN (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 1999 8:44AM GMT
WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM ? AND BEFORE I GIVE ANY INFORMATION I WOULD NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE.

VAUGHN

Vaughn Family

Vicki L. Mancha Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 1999 9:23PM GMT
What state are you from?

PHILLIPS FAMILY SEARCH

CHERYL ADAMS (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 1999 5:31AM GMT
MY FREIND IS SEARCHING FOR HER DAD,"EUGENE GORDON PHILLIPS. SHE IS FROM BIRMINGHAM,AL. HER MOTHERS NAME WAS ELIZABETH ANN PATTERSON. HER PARENTS DIVORCED IN 1964. SHE HAS NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE. PLEASE REPLY. THANK YOU, CHERYL ADAMS

vaughn family tree

pat Mayfield Vaughn (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 1999 7:58AM GMT
you know that's what the whole problem is with the Vaughn family tree. Someone wrote that they needed information about the vaughn's and some one else wrote that they just didnt want to give them any information unless he/she knew who they were talking too. Come on all you Vaughn's! we arnt getting anywhere. It must be because of that dum gene! Let's work together as we should be! Pleeeeeaaasee. I love ya! My grandpa was James francis Vaughn his dad was franicis silvanus Vaughn of ohio, his dad I think was william vaughn of ohio(Butler) they were three brothers (Good looking too may I add) so if any of you Vaughs out there know of these good looking guys get back with me at moneyc@cyberhighway.net so we all can get our genealogy done. Thank You!
Love, Pat Mayfield

vaughn family tree

pat Mayfield Vaughn (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 1999 7:59AM GMT
you know that's what the whole problem is with the Vaughn family tree. Someone wrote that they needed information about the vaughn's and some one else wrote that they just didnt want to give them any information unless he/she knew who they were talking too. Come on all you Vaughn's! we arnt getting anywhere. It must be because of that dum gene! Let's work together as we should be! Pleeeeeaaasee. I love ya! My grandpa was James francis Vaughn his dad was franicis silvanus Vaughn of ohio, his dad I think was william vaughn of ohio(Butler) they were three brothers (Good looking too may I add) so if any of you Vaughs out there know of these good looking guys get back with me at moneyc@cyberhighway.net so we all can get our genealogy done. Thank You!
Love, Pat Mayfield

Vaughn

Jessica (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 1999 2:57PM GMT
I'm Jessica Frederick from NC. My mom was a Vaughn. I'm 16 and trying to find out more about my family history, all I know is that my grandfather, Edward Watou Vaughn, was in WWII, and my great-grandpa was an officer in WWI. If you can help in any way please E-.mail me.

state

Jessica (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 1999 2:59PM GMT
NC

Vaughn Family Tree

Pam Richmond (Vaughn) (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 1999 8:18PM GMT
You and I have to be related. I can tell by the way you voice your opinion. My g- grandfather's name was John M. Vaughn. He had a son by the of William Vaughn. G-uncle Bill was born in Lewistown,Mifflin, Pa. on 4/14/1876. My own grandfather Harry Edward Vaughn moved to Ohio and married Clara Geneva Rothlisberger.Ohio is where all of their children were born. I'm not sure if any of the other Pa. Vaughn's went to Ohio.
I'm finding this very difficult. Don't people tell their kids who we all belong to any more. My own father didn't talk about his side of the family much. Probably why I can't find hide nor hair of them. My mother's side I can trace easily because it was important to her.

Cyrus Vaughn

Posted: 1 Jan 2000 11:55AM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2002 3:43AM GMT
He was my GGGrandfather. He married Permelia Daggett in 1866. They had a son Joseph Cyrus Vaughn March 1, 1867. Joseph married Emma Luallen. They had a son William who was my grandfather. He married Bessie Masterson Dec. 15, 1919. They had a son DeNial Vaughn my father. Any information would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions