Search for content in message boards

Clarissa Barger

Clarissa Barger

Posted: 21 Oct 2001 6:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ?
I'am looking for any information on Clarissa Barger and her parents,etc. She was born in PA on March 12 1912 and died on May 15, 1984, she was married to Edward M Larkin who was born on Sept 13, 1906 and died on May 18, 1981. They have a daughter named Judy , which is my mother. If anyone has any information about the Barger's her family please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Clarissa Barger

Carolann B. Smith (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2004 1:44AM GMT
Surnames: Barger, Kephart
The name Clarissa caught my eye because my Great Grandmother was named Clarissa from Clearfield Co., Osceola Mills, PA. She had a daughter named Cordie who married a Barger. Just wondering if by coincidence somewhere down the line your Clarissa may have been named after her? It is not a name you hear often.

Be happy to share info.
Carolann

Re: Clarissa Barger

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 2:03PM GMT
Hi! I'm David and your grandmother was my great aunt. Elena Sharpless Barger and Howard Barger were her parents. I have a lot more information. Elena and Howard had 5 children, 4 girls and a boy. Elena was married before Howard to a Makepeace and had two sons. I don't know how much information I can fit on here. I hope you get this message since I know your post was from a long time ago.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic