Search for content in message boards

Obits-various

Obits-various

Donna Di Lello (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: THISTLE, TURNER, TORRANCE, UNDERWOOD, WALKER, WILLIS, TONSTEAD, UNSWORTH, VALIANT, CARTER, CAIGER, COBER, DALLACHY, DUNLOP, GERALD, HILL, HUBBLE, HAGUE
I have copied the Telegram and Toronto Star death notices and obits for the following people. If you wish to know what they said, contact me directly.
Death notices: THISTLE, William Brown; TURNER, Lucy Annie; TORRANCE, Robert Lindsay; UNDERWOOD, Christena; WALKER, Ivy C.; WILLIS, Wm. Samuel; TONSTEAD, Sarah Johnstone; UNSWORTH, Joseph Kenney DD; VALIANT, Susan; WALKER, Frances Isabell; CARTER, Mary Rebecca Thornton; CAIGER, Catharine Mellick; COBER, Nellie Jones; DALLACHY, Elizabeth Lockhart; DUNLOP, Catherine Kedslie; GERALD, Susan Aspden; HILL, William Albert Hill; HUBBLE, Frances; HAGUE, Rev Dyson MA, DD (partial)

Sarah Johnstone Tonstead

Posted: 1 Jan 2002 12:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2002 11:37PM GMT
I would be very interested in seeing the copied death notice for Sarah Johnstone Tonstead. I have a great Aunt Sarah Johnstone who married a Tunstead.

Elizabeth Lockhart

Posted: 5 Aug 2007 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Lockhart
Hello. If you happen to still have the obits from the Telegram and Toronto Star you posted about in 2000, I'd be very interested in the one for Elizabeth Lockhart. Thank you.

Rev. Dyson Hauge

Posted: 6 Aug 2007 12:48AM GMT
I tried to send an e-mail directly but it bounced back. Maybe I goofed. But I am interested in the obituary for Rev. Dyson Hauge if you still have it. Mary Ellen Hauge married into my Shaw family, and Rev. Hague served at St. James Cathedral with members of the Baldwin family. I would really appreciate the obit. if you still have it. Please send it to j.martin@bmts.com. Thank you. Colleen

Re: Obits-various Catherine Mellick Caiger

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 2:11AM GMT
Surnames: Mellick Caiger Harrington
Hello, Donna

I hope you are still active at Ancestry.ca. Its a long-term hobby.
I would like the information you have about Catherine Mellick Caiger who married Charles Caiger in 1869.
Charles Caiger was an older brother of my great grand mother Elizabeth Caroline Caiger, wife of Dr Andrew Jerome Harrington.

Thank-you, Gail Harrington
per page

Find a board about a specific topic