Search for content in message boards

Chabrier - Puerto Rico

Chabrier - Puerto Rico

S.M. Sainz-Chabrier (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chabrier

I would like to know about the origins of my family. I just know that in Puerto Rico, we are just one family and that the surname is french.

Anything that can fulfill my curiosity will be grat.

Thanks

Me gustaria saber sobre los origenes de mi familia. Solo se que en Puerto Rico, somos una sola familia y que el apellido es frances.

Todo lo que pueda llenar mi curiosidad seria extraordinario.

Gracias

Re: Chabrier - Puerto Rico

Ramon Luis Giusti (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Chabrier, Charriez, Chavarnier

Hola!

Creo su apellido sale en el catalogo de extranjeros de la Dra. Estela Cifre. Puede solicitar este libtro por prestamo de biblioteca. Estas son posibles variaciones de su apellido que como bien indica es de origen frances.

History of French in Puerto Rico

Posted: 18 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Sep 2004 12:55AM GMT
Surnames: LaPlace, Ledee, Ventre, Bernier, Greaux, Brin
See my Web Page at Members.aol.com/CLoeber and see the Antillean French history in Puerto Rico as I have it. I think the surname you seek is from the Guadeloupe French that came to P.R. in 1815.

Chabrier - Las Marias, PR

Posted: 29 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2001 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Chabrier, Brugman, Arroyo
I am a great grand-niece of Juan Bruno Chabrier of Las Marias, PR, circa late 1800's. Juan married Ramona Cecilia Brugman, a daughter of Mathias Brugman of the Lares Rebellion. If you think we may be a match please contact me. Good luck in your search.

Julia

Serrano - Toa Baja, PR

Posted: 10 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2003 8:55PM GMT
Surnames: Serrano
Ramon,
I have been trying to contact you. I don't have your telephone number....would like to get the information you want to share with me regarding the Serrano who went from Lares to Toa Baja. It is easier by way of e-mail. Thank you for taking the time to call. Saludos.

Brugman

Augusto John Alvalres Brugman (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
hello julia, i guess you are one of my long lost cousins. i am tito mathias was my great, great, gradnfather. i have lots of info on mathias if you are interested. get in touch. as soon as possible

Re: History of French in Puerto Rico

Posted: 13 Jan 2008 4:56AM GMT
Surnames: Turbe / Bernier
Hello Chuck,
It's Lucy. Do you have any information on a Joseph Theodore Bernier. Being born in Puerto Rico in 1924 of February and Baptized on March 30th 1924. Annie Danet thinks he was born in Puerto Rico. Mother's name Lucie Marie Bernier. No name of father on baptizmal cert. In tow with another child a girl about 5 yrs old ? Her name was Felicia Marie Turbe.

Re: Brugman

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 6:09PM GMT
Hi,I am a member of the Brugman family myself.(Arroyo-Brugman,and also Geli were related).Brugman was the wife Dolores,of Guillermo Arroyo.

Re: Brugman

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 9:25PM GMT
Hi i am phyllis chabrier great grandaugter of juanbruno chabrier wife cecila brugman laborde 1836 1893. If you have any information please let me know. Thank you..

Re: Chabrier - Las Marias, PR

Posted: 14 Sep 2013 10:40PM GMT
I am the daughter of José Chabrier Phyllis Chabrier and Juan Bruno is my great grand father 3 times I've been doing some research if you have any more info please let me know. Thank You. Phyllis Chabrier.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions