Search for content in message boards

Family

Family

Harvanna Brink (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boling, Cordell, Castello
My grandmother married Charles Cordell I believe in Brownstown. Her maiden name was Boling and I need help to find information about the Boling which would be my great grandparents. Castello was her second marriage. Thanks

CORDELL/MOORE LINEAGE

Posted: 26 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2004 3:49PM GMT
DEAR HARVANNA MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A HALFSISTER TO YOUR FATHER,I CALLED YOU FROM YOUR AUNT BETTY TETRICKS HOUSE,MY GRANDMOTHER WAS NORA CORDELL REINBOLD,HER MOTHER WAS AMANDA SHIPLEY,UYOUR GRANDFATHERS 2ND WIFE WAS CASANDRA SHORTRIDGE,YOUR GRANDMOTHER I KNEW PEARL COSTELLO SHE WAS MY GREAT GREAT AUNT I THINK I HAVE PICTURE OF HER,I WAS A PALLBEARER FOR HER SHE IS BURIED IN BROWNSTOWN NOT FAR FROM ALL OF MY FAMILY,WOULD LIKE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH CORDELL HISTORY YOU HAVE THAT I DONT ,WOULD LIKE TOO SWAP INFO IF WE COULD,MY EMAIL IS ABOVE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU,MY MAILING ADDRESS IS CHARLES REINBOLD 98 E. DELANEY MILLPORT ROAD,VALLONIA IND 47281 I LIVE JUST 9 MILES SOUTH OF BROWNSTOWN,HAVENT TALKED TO BETTY FOR QUITE SOME TIME,EXPECT TO SEE HER TOMORROW AT CEMETARY IN BROWNSTOWN,USUALLY DO ON DECORATION DAY YOUR COUSIN CHARLES REINBOLD

lineage

Harvanna Brink (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cordell, Boling
I would appreciate any information concerning the Boling family from Brownstown. Thanks

Re: CORDELL/MOORE LINEAGE

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 7:16PM GMT
Surnames: Cordell Reinbold
Hello,
I just read your post. I dont think we have talked before its hard to keep uo with.I have a Nora Melvina Cordell who married John A. Reinbold Jackson Co. Ind.
Id like to share information. I have many Cordells in my tree. Hope to hear from you
Thanks,
Conni
connir@windstream.com

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Cordell
I listed my e-mail wrong
connir@windstream.net is the right one

Posted: 4 Dec 2008 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Cordell-Shortridge
Hey, cousins, who is Cassandra Shortridge? I have a picture of Pearl also. And one of Amanda, but it's terrible. Anyone have a good one? Carol

Posted: 4 Dec 2008 4:57PM GMT
Is the Amanda you are speaking of, Amanda Percefeld? Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic