Search for content in message boards

James M. McKinnon of Coffee Co Ga.

James M. McKinnon of Coffee Co Ga.

Posted: 10 Mar 2010 12:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Apr 2010 5:54PM GMT
Surnames: mckinnon
I would like to know if anyone would have any information concerning a possible 4th marriage of James M. McKinnon or burial place.

Re: James M. McKinnon of Coffee Co Ga.

Posted: 5 Jul 2010 8:08PM GMT
Surnames: Mckinnon
I am thr great-granddaughter of Robert and Pearl Mckinnon and the grand-daughter of Orville & Etta Mae Mckinnon all of Douglas, Ga. My mother is Ruth Mckinnon . They are several James Mckinnon's in our family I hae a Uncle his name is James Edwin Mckinnon. If you want to let me know what you have we can work together .I just had contact with a lady from Tampa that is related to us through my Grand-mother Pearl Mckinnon. If I can help let me know. Thanks, Becky

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 7:10PM GMT
Yes, I would like that very much. My email is kyswtheart@hotmail.com. I've been to Douglas several times and had planned on coming again in the Fall. There is a wealth of information there. Please let me hear from you and I'd like to tell you how good it feels to finally find someone who wants to work with me. Thank you very much. Janice

Posted: 3 Feb 2012 1:40AM GMT
trying to find your tree.... :)

Posted: 8 Feb 2012 1:28AM GMT
Edited: 15 Feb 2012 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: McKinnon
Are you from the Coffee Co. line of McKinnons?

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 10:44PM GMT
I do still want to work with you. Please let me kknow if your still interested. Janice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions