Search for content in message boards

WYMAN, KELSAY, CIBRIAN(OR,SIBRIAN)

WYMAN, KELSAY, CIBRIAN(OR,SIBRIAN)

V.L.Daniels (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any inforamtion concerning the families of 1)Petra Maria Josfa Cibrian(Sibrian) Wyman belived to have resided in Half Moon Bay, and Redwood City, CA or, on her daughter (my great-grandmother) Alice Josphine Wyman Jessen and other sibilings.
2) America Kelsay Wyaman who was belived to reside at Half Moon Bay, CA and other siblings and childern
3) The siblings of Petra Maria Josfa Cibrian(Sibrian) Wyman who was born in San Luis Obisio, CA
if you have any inforamtion concern this please e-mail to address above. Thank you.

Sibrian, Sebrian

Gwen (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sibrian
I have a family tree starting with Leocadio Maria Sebrian married to Petra Maria Archuleta y Pacheco apprx 1781. One of their sons,Blas Antonio (1800) married Maria Josefa Paula Mesa. Their son Jose Estanislas was my great grandfather. Somewhere along the line the name was spelled Sebrian, possibly a priest or census taker did this. My family tree was given to me by an aunt who told me it was wriiten by a priest in Moraga Valley. I am a sixth generation California now living in SC. My grandfather, mother and I were born in Alameda County.
If I can be of help to you, let me know.
Gwen Cooper

Blas Sibrian, Jesus Sibrian

Steve Halket (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sybrian, Dye, Dewey
My G-grandfather was named Blas Sibrian. I have records showing that he was born 2 Feb 1883 in San Francisco. Family lore has his father named Jesus or Joe Sibrian, and he was supposed to have been the first 'white' (non Indian?) child born in Mission San Jose in CA.

Blas Sibrian married Elsie Estella Dewey in Los Angeles on 6 Feb 1903.

Blas Sibrian

G. Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sibrian, Sebrian, Cibrian
My Blas Sibrian was born in 1800. One of his sons, Jose Blas,was born Oct.6,1831 in S.F. My great grandfather, Jose Estanislas (Cibrian, Sibrian or Sebrian) was born in 1835 and registered at Msn.San Carlos in Monterey. I don't know the counties anymore, perhaps that is in Sonoma County.

Re: WYMAN, KELSAY, CIBRIAN(OR,SIBRIAN)

jean caruthers (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 10:32PM GMT
Surnames: wyman, kelsey
i can give you info on america kelsey wyman, she was my great grandmother, never heard of the other. what is your connection to the kelseys and wymans? are you a cuz??? jean

Posted: 26 Sep 2001 7:41AM GMT
william henry wyman, mar mary josephine sibrian 7-5-1879 in spanishtown, (half moon bay ), ca.her father was jose gabriel siberian. her mother was marina buelna. they had 12 children, do you need any of this info????send me your email address. mine is wymgo @aol.com I guess we're cuzzzzz's jean.

Gwen Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2001 3:17PM GMT
Hi Jean,
My family goes back through Blas Cibrian to Leocadio on my mothers side. I was a sixth generation Sebrian (Cibrian) born in Oakland, California, as my mother, grandfather and etc. The most information I have received is from Marian Wyman. She is also a cousin, off another branch from Leocadio Cibrian. All my family is from th S.F. Bay area.
Good searching,
Gwen

Re: Also related to the Sibrian family

Posted: 29 Dec 2002 8:13PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2003 3:12AM GMT
Hello what a interesting thread here *s*.. My family also is related to the Sibrian.

My great grandmother was named Ida Sibrian her father was
Jose Gabriel Sibrian (jr) he was married to Frances (as we knew her)Miramontes.

Would like to contact any relatives,cousins posting here..

Please email me
Laura
itsfun@pacbell.net

Posted: 3 Feb 2011 5:51PM GMT
vicki, The information you need is amercia kelsey born June 6,1832 died May 8,1916.As you can see she lived a long good life. Her mother maiden name was Susan Jane Cozzart.The family originated from Saint Clair Mo.The Sibrian you want to know about is Mary Josephine Sibrian, born to Jose Sibrian and Maria Buelia of San Luis Obispo. You can find more info at genalogy.com Yes I am your cousin. Remember your Uncle Jim and Aunt Vera? Good Luck on find the info you need.

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 6:00AM GMT
Hey which Genochio are you? Yes I remember Uncle Jim & Aunt Vera. I was in Maine when your father passed and in Japan when your mother passed away. I'm still kinda globe trotting, just on the east coast now. Hugs to all
Vicki
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions