Search for content in message boards

Kentucky Mulhall

Kentucky Mulhall

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 7:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on parents of Joseph M. Mulhall born 18 Jun 1862 married Teressa Ann Burch on 20 Sep 1883. Moved to Los Angeles in 1912.

Re: Kentucky Mulhall

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 3:15AM GMT
Surnames: Mulhall,Horrell,Bradley,Heavrin,Carrico,Hill
Hello Steve,Years ago I had found a guy's family tree online and it has a Joseph Minton Mulhall born 1862,with his parents listed as Joseph Mulhall & Susan Rebecca Bradley born 4-13-1822 died 7-5-1904,It has Susan R. as Joseph's 2nd wife married 9-30-1840 in Hardin Co.,Ky. and devoriced 1850,So my guess would be the devorice date is wrong or Joseph Minton's mother was Joseph's 3rd wife.This is a list of his info as the children of Joseph Mulhall & Susan Rebecca Bradley Mulhall >> Julia A. 1844-1923,Thomas A. 1845-1853,Mary E.1846-?,William Worth 1848-?,Anna Eliz. 1854-?,Francis Kendrick 1858- 1935,Joseph Minton 1862-?........It has Joseph Mulhall's << Husband of Susan Rebecca parents as Thomas A. Mulhall & Ann Gunning.Hope this helps

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Mulhall, Gross
Hey Melvin! While going through my mother-in-laws scrapbook, I came across a newspaper article from 1905 showing a Deputy Sheriff L. Fuller Gross purchasing the J.M. Mulhall house in the suburbs of Elizabethtown. (See attached) Any relation?

Last year an ancestry.com researcher confirmed that 'Minton' is really McClelland, and that sisters Susan and Rebecca Bradley married brothers Thomas and Joseph Mulhall. I just posted a picture of Joseph McClelland Mulhall (with his dog, Spot) in the 'Canada Felten' tree.

Phillip Mulhall is convinced that Susan, Rebecca and Eleanor Bradley are daughters of Elijah Bradley and Elizabeth Lush (instead of Ann Gunning) but I am just confused.
Attachments:

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Mulhall
In response to your query, I have determined that my grandmother Mary Agnes Mulhall was the second daughter of Joseph M Mulhall and Teresa Ann Mulhall (nee Burch). They moved from Elizabethtown Kentucky to Los Angeles California in 1912 to start a business building houses in the San Fernando Valley. In several family photos around about the time of the move is a dog "Spot" in each picture. I know they had 10 children of which five died very young. I don't have much additional information yet.

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 6:26PM GMT
I have four generations of Cornelius Joseph Enright in my tree. My mother-in-law is Mary Agnes Mulhall's niece. If you send me a private message with your email address, I can invite you to see my tree. Are you related to Neil who lives in San Diego?

Posted: 28 Jul 2009 11:25AM GMT
Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling. Neil is my brother. I have an email address for your wife and will contact you through that address.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic