Search for content in message boards

Womer family picture

Womer family picture

Posted: 23 Apr 2004 9:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have several Womer family reunion pictures taken apx........ 1940-50......... Can't find any relatives of Helen Womer Cheshire, or her sister in law Alice Womer. If you know this womer family please contact me...

Re: Womer family picture

Posted: 17 May 2004 9:22PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2005 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Womer & Rowlands from western PA
Gene's grandmother was a sister of Alice Womer. They were having family reunions every few years for many years & Gene's dad & wife would go to the reunions with his parents & grandparents.

We would enjoy seeing these pictures. Gene's dad is still alive & celebrating his 90th birthday & he could help us recognize who posed for these pictures.

My husband & I were given the Womer Family Bible and many of family china pieces, books written by Parley P. Womer & one we have is signed by P.P. Womer along with a lot of family letters & some newspaper clippings.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Sandy & Gene

Posted: 10 Jul 2004 1:48PM GMT
Where were these Womer family reunions, and pictures taken? Do you have any information beyound Enoch Womer(b.1838)? Would appreciate any additional info.
John.

Kerribeth Young (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2004 5:11PM GMT
I know that Helen and her kin were from PA. I have no other info than that.

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 2:04AM GMT
Hello Kerribeth,

You asked:

Womer family picture

Replies: 3

Womer family picture

Kerribeth

I have several Womer family reunion pictures taken apx........ 1940-50......... Can't find any relatives of Helen Womer Cheshire, or her sister in law Alice Womer. If you know this womer family please contact me...

If this is the same picture I have, one with the 11 children of Jacob and Maryann Womer, I maybe able to assist. The picture was taken in State Collage, Centre Co, Pa. . The man 6th from the left is my grandfather, Hamil Dale Womer. I have the names of the others, but to the best of my knowledge, all have since passed away. I hope I can assist.
Your,
Art Womer
awomer1@juno.com

Posted: 8 Feb 2008 12:07AM GMT
Hello Kerribeth,

You asked:

Womer family picture

Replies: 3

Womer family picture

Kerribeth

If this is the same picture I have, one with the 11 children of Jacob and Maryann Womer, I maybe able to assist. The picture was taken in State Collage, Centre Co, Pa. . The man 6th from the left is my grandfather, Hamil Dale Womer. I have the names of the others, but to the best of my knowledge, all have since passed away. I hope I can assist.
Your,
Art Womer

I have since change my e-mail address to artfull1@verizon.net

Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:11AM GMT
Are these the Womer's in New York State? My grandmother was Emma Quiggle. Please contact me at ddoo1@aol.com

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions