Search for content in message boards

Hanneman, Hanniman, Linde, Bennett, Hass, Coulterman/Cotlerman, Blimkie, Linnes, Cruise

Hanneman, Hanniman, Linde, Bennett, Hass, Coulterman/Cotlerman, Blimkie, Linnes, Cruise

Posted: 13 Feb 2003 3:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Feb 2010 11:01AM GMT
Surnames: Hanneman, Hanniman, Linde, Bennett, Hass, Coulterman, Cotlerman, Blimkie, Linnes, Cruise
Hi!!! I wrote a family tree book on both sets of grandparents from 1973-1983. The names searched would have been Hanniman/Doney & Hanniman/Linde. I did not find the Hanneman's in northcote related even though I now have a brother living in that area. I printed a book which went around in Dec/83 and I now have over 8000 names pooled on my PC. Some family names include Bennett's, Hass's, Coulterman/Cotlerman's, Blimkie's, Linnen's, Cruise's, Hanniman's, Linde's, Doney's......many more from the Admaston Twp., Renfrew County Area. Can you add more names to my list or can I help you??
Elaine Hanniman-Kahnt

Re: Blimki/Lamarche

Posted: 5 Jul 2003 8:34AM GMT
Would you have a male Blimki married to a Lamarche from lapasse.

Re: Blimkie/Hanniman

Posted: 3 Mar 2004 9:20PM GMT
Any information you could provide for the Blimkie/Hanniman connection would be helpful.

Posted: 26 Nov 2004 8:46AM GMT
Edited: 18 Feb 2010 11:02AM GMT
Have lots on family if you are interested. Dralene at ldebst@cablerocket.com

Posted: 16 Dec 2010 10:23PM GMT
I have some information on Blimke-Hanneman-Hanniman- Lesnick- Wickware-Schultz-Benkhe-Klatt. On a second family tree I have Lamarche(La Passe), Hanniman Kruger
A lady by the name of Karen Renaud has written a fantastic book on the Blinkie and Hanneman families. If you send you e-mail address I will forward hers to you

Re: Hanneman, Hanniman, Linde, Bennett, Hass, Coulterman/Cotlerman, Blimkie, Linnes, Cruise

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 2:33PM GMT
Elaine Hanneman would you contact me re family tree. I have your original family tree but would like some more information. gaylemullins@hotmail.com

Re: Hanneman, Hanniman, Linde, Bennett, Hass, Coulterman/Cotlerman, Blimkie, Linnes, Cruise

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 6:20PM GMT
Caroline Kluck married August Hannemann (spelling varies). Caroline Wilhelmine Kluck was born on 4 July 1865 in Briesnitz, Germany. She was the sister of Franz (Frank) Joseph Kluck who was my husband's grandfather. They emigrated in 1883 to Renfrew, Ontario.She died in Renfrew in 1945.

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 5:25PM GMT
Are you still looking for a Hanniman/Blimkie connection?

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 7:13AM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2012 11:33AM GMT
I am. please contact me at ldbest@persona.ca
thank you

Posted: 7 Dec 2012 3:15AM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2012 3:59AM GMT
Surnames: Hanniman, Kluck, Kluke
I just happened to do a search with the name "HANNIMAN" on Google and saw this talk of several famly names I'm related to. Today is 2012 December 06. I see your request to an Elaine Hanniman. Unfortunately, she past away a few years ago at a young age. You mentioned you have the original family tree. Do you mean the book? I also have this.

I saw another conversation where someone is writing the name "KLUCK". I strongly believe the name that is being referred to is actually "KLUKE". There are people in Renfrew today with that name. My mother knows a whole lot of her family from way back. Anyone can contact me about this.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic