Search for content in message boards

Mary Amanda Owens

Mary Amanda Owens

Evie Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2000 9:14AM GMT
married John or James Owens during 1800's; had a daughter, Margaret Elizabeth who was born in North Carolina. That's really all I know. At some point either Mary Amanda's family--or else after her daughter, Margaret Elizabeth married--the family moved to Fannin County, Texas. I believe Margaret was born in 1800;s and died in 1900's in Fannie County.

Owens

Evie (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2000 6:53PM GMT
I am searching for Emily Josephine Owens, daughter of Paxton Owens(mother unknown) Josephine married John Hamlin who lived in Texas but according to what we have been able to find -both were born in Tenn. maybe with the Texas connection we have a connection-a long shot I known but maybe?

Mary Amanda Owens

Evie W. (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2000 9:07AM GMT
To the one who responded Aug.2nd; I don't know how to e-mail you direct. Why don't you e-mail me at TurnerBullard@aol.com? All I know is what my uncle told me about Mary Amanda and I doubt there's a connection. I'll ask him if he knows anything about anyone being born in Tenn. Do any of these names sound familiar: Laffiette, Margaret, Robert, Sophie, Jasper, maretha, Mary, James, or Ely? They were the kids of either Mary Amanda Owens or Margaret Elizabeth. I'm not sure. I'd have to ask my uncle again.
Posted: 1 Dec 2001 8:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Oct 2005 4:59PM GMT
Evie:
I would very much like to correspond with you. John and Josephine were my gg-grandparents and my family still takes care of their graves on Greasy Creek, Pike County, KY. Please write me at bhopkins@eastky.net.
Bruce Hopkins
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions