Search for content in message boards

CHAMPAGNE / SCHAUBHUT

CHAMPAGNE / SCHAUBHUT

Posted: 19 Jun 2005 3:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CHAMPAGNE / SCHAUBHUT
I am looking for information on the Champagne and Schaubhut family from the Des Allemands / Raceland area in Southeastern Louisiana. My grandfather was born in Des Allemands in 1921. His name was Albert J. Champagne. I know he had 8 or 9 brothers and sisters. I remember attending a family reunion in Raceland around 20 years ago and our family tree was displayed on a wall there. I'd love to find any relatives who have information. My great grandparents were Pauline Schaubhut and Joseph Wickliffe ( J.W. ) Champagne.
Lesa Champagne Calisch

Re: CHAMPAGNE / SCHAUBHUT

Caravaca Cruz (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2006 4:29AM GMT
I do not know if you are still looking, but my grandfather was Edward Schaubhut and grandmother was Elizabeth Champagne and they had a brother and sister that were married with each other. I do not recall their names. They were both from Des Allemands. My Aunt, Margarete ( March) Dufrene still lives in Des Allemands. She is a Schaubhut. My Mom was her sister, Mary Deane Schaubhut Folse(1933). My Dad is Charlie P. Folse(1931) from Raceland.

Re: Charlie Folse

Posted: 12 Sep 2012 7:57PM GMT
Im looking for info on my Great grandpa Charlie Folse from raceland his wife is Unice Duet and duaghter Margret..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions