Search for content in message boards

William Fraser

William Fraser

Posted: 16 May 2012 3:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to trace the whereabouts of William Fraser who married a Margaret McDonald (nee McCrae) He came to Australia in 1854 & married at Ballarat. There were daughters Margaret, Mary & catherine. They lived at Burrumbeet near Ballarat. Victoria on a farm. Margaret married George Carroll & lived at St.Arnaud Vic., Mary & Catherine died in their mid twenties. Would like to hear from anyone that may know of him. He was my G.Grandfather's (Alexander) brother who also lived nearby.
Coral.

Re: William Fraser

Posted: 17 May 2012 8:17AM GMT
There is a public tree here which appears to have some detail.

Posted: 17 May 2012 2:23PM GMT
Surnames: Fraser
Thank you for your answer, but could you tell me whose public tree that has some details about William Fraser please? Coral.

Posted: 17 May 2012 10:55PM GMT

Posted: 19 May 2012 1:50AM GMT
thanks for your answer but you have guided me to my daughters family tree. She is tracing the Fraser tree too.
also assisting me so I will keep trying! Coral

Posted: 20 May 2012 2:52AM GMT
Have you found them on electoral rolls?Digger Index has deaths in Prahran,Coburg and Rocky Lead (1902-1913) but nothing concrete to confirm which is your man.Have you picked up his obituary on Trove?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions