Search for content in message boards

"Blake" Beverly Blake Cowden 1897 TX-1987 Pontotoc Co., OK

"Blake" Beverly Blake Cowden 1897 TX-1987 Pontotoc Co., OK

Lisa Hale (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2003 11:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cowden, Thomas, Biggs, Lawson, Barber, Flournoy, Marshall, Webb, Fox, Basham
I am searching for more information on Beverly Blake Cowden, called Blake, born 12 Dec 1897 TX, died June 1987 Pontotoc Co., OK. I believe him to be the son of Washington Pierce Cowden and Mary Jane "Mollie" (Green) Cowden of Kerr Co., TX., if so, then is from the Robert Cowden and Hannah ? Family Line of Mecklenburg Co., NC. I have a website called "Cowden Connections," which is free to join, that contains info on the family, and has a few living family members as members on the site. Would appreciate any info, and will share info.

Re: "Blake" Beverly Blake Cowden 1897 TX-1987 Pontotoc Co., OK

Posted: 27 Jul 2009 2:01AM GMT
Classification: Biography
I am Velton Blake Cowden the son of the above captioned Beverly Blake Cowden. I just by accident came across this site today. I am very interested in learning more about my family history and relatives. I will begin to try to learn better how to use this service. Velton Blake Cowden

Posted: 27 Jul 2009 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
I sent a message yesterday but am not sure I did it correctly. I am the son of Bever;y Blake Cowden and would be happy to comunicate with you. Velton Blake Cowden

Posted: 7 Jun 2011 10:07PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
I have information about Blake Beverly Cowden - he was my father Velton Cowden

Posted: 8 Jun 2011 7:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cowden
Velton, I'm sorry its taken me so long to answer you. I have an illness that is disabling at times, and so I am behind in everything. Please email me at LLLHALE@YAHOO.COM (all small letters).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions