Search for content in message boards

Any one heard of Zachariah F Haley born 1850s kY

Any one heard of Zachariah F Haley born 1850s kY

Posted: 30 Apr 2002 3:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: haley
I would like any information i could get on haleys in KY at this time,We all ways heard his,mom,dad was killed in civil war & the kids was seperated, email me @ ShadyX_blonde@hotmail.com ty

Re: Any one heard of Zachariah F Haley born 1850s kY

Posted: 6 Sep 2010 11:04PM GMT
zachariah francis haley was my g grandfather, and we were told the same story.we were told that his parents were wilson f haley and rebecca.

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: Poyner - Haley
From what I have found earlier today He died in Arkansas 1918. His wife Mollie was still alive later he is buried in buried in
here is a msg sent to me by Swanmak1 who is in the same line.
here was Her msg to me.

If it's the 1860 census, then it is Thomas's third wife, Elizabeth Futrell, and she is age 35. Is your friend descended from Thomas?
The daughter Mary age 5 was called Mollie.

Thomas also had wives Elizabeth Roberts and Elizabeth Turner.
Elizabeth Turner was the mother of his first 8 children.
------------------------------
Hello
I have a couple things here for you.
Name: Zachariah Haley Age: 3 -- Birth Year: abt 1847-- Birthplace: Kentucky - Home in 1850: District 2, Graves, Kentucky == Gender: Male Family Number: 489 Household Members: Name Age W F Haley Zach father and moyher= 44 Rebeccah Haley 39 Rebeccah Haley = 14 = Nancy Haley 10 = Rorsaline Haley 1 = William Haley 23= G W Haley 8 = John Haley 4== Zachariah Haley 3
Source Citation: Year: 1850; Census Place: District 2, Graves, Kentucky; Roll: M432_201; Page: 400A; Image: 398.

Zach == Age: 49 =Birth Date: Mar 1851 = Birthplace: Kentucky = Home in 1900: =Richland, Stoddard, Missouri [Stoddard] =Race: White = =Gender: Male = Relation to Head of House: Head = Marital Status: Married = Spouse's Name: = Mollie Haley = Marriage Year: 1883 =Years Married: 17 = Father's Birthplace: Tennessee = Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
Lacorah F Haley 49
Mollie Haley 40
Sammie W Haley 19
Mattie N Haley 18
Harrie Haley 16
Ola M Haley 10
Susie Haley 9
Artie Haley 8
Gracie Haley 6
Bruce Haley 4
Stanley W Haley 3
Haley this is unamed child
----1900 census it shows the year of Marriage for Zack and Mollie to be 1883
Source Citation: Year: 1900; Census Place: Richland, Stoddard, Missouri; Roll: 904; Page: 19B; Enumeration District: 132; FHL microfilm: 1240904.
Have image file of Zach's grave Headstone Details

Cemetery name
Mitchell Cemetery
Name on headstone

Birth

Death
Check out "Jackson Family Tree" Its a public Tree and you should be able to see it. there is a image file of Zach and Mollies headstone and sorry to say they don't have a clue on the Poyner family.
Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950 about Zachaiah F Haley
Name: Zachaiah F Haley
Death Day: 20
Death Month: Feb
Death Year: 1918
County: Clay
Volume Number: 29
Roll Number: 19141923
Certificate Number: 133
U.S. General Land Office Records, 1796-1907 about Zachariah T Haley
Name: Zachariah T Haley
Issue Date: 30 Jun 1882
State of Record: Arkansas
Acres: 91.93
Accession Number: AR0340__.060
Metes and Bounds: No
Land Office: Little Rock
Canceled: No
US Reservations: No
Mineral Reservations: No
Authority: May 20, 1862: Homestead EntryOriginal (12 Stat. 392)
Document Number: 1685
Legal Land Description:
Section Twp Range Meridian Counties
5 7-N 7-W 5th PM White
5 7-N 7-W 5th PM White

While I have no connection I know how this girl feels. I have been looking for 13 years almost and can find no real connection I can prove I have a person i suspect could be but can't prove but this is the only one I found with my G Grandfathers history. David L Poyner/Poynor was born in Georgia,his family moved Arkansas when he was young. He lived in near town of Berryville Arkansas,(family Oral history) this is abt the only person I can find to fit this possibility. He went to Texas abt 1866/67 married my G grandmother in 1869, they were married a little over 10 years when he died due to infection and high fever. This was from old wound on his back. he was 35 and G grandmother was only 27. Left with 5 kids to raise by herself. Hope this info can help.

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 3:45PM GMT
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
I HAVE THAT INFO ON ZACHARIAH, THE ONLY REAL BLANK I HAVE FOR HIM IS, HIS FATHER WILSON F DIED IN 1852, MARSHALL KY,WE WERE ALWAYS TOLD, THAT THE MOTHER REBECCA DIED SHORTLY THERAFTER. THE KIDS WERE SPLIT UP, I FIND SOME OF THE GIRLS TOGETHER IN A CENSUS, BUT ZACHARIAH WAS ONLY 5 YEARS OLD. STORY HE PASSED DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN WAS AN OLDER MAN TOOK HIM IN, AND ALLOWED HIM TO RETIAN HIS NAME, WHO AND WHERE IS MY ONLY BLANK ON HIM.
THE JACKSON FAMILY TREE HAS SOME REALLY GOOD INFO, I KNOW THIS LADY AND SHE HAS BEEN GREAT HELP. HER G DAD AND MY G GRAND MOTHER WERE MARRIED.
I JUST CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING CONCRETE ABOUT MARY E(MOLLIE)
THE MARY WHO DECENDS FROM THOMAS IS SHOWN TO MARRY A CHANDLIER, I THINK, ANYWAY THEY SEEM TO HAVE PROOF OF HER DEATHAND BURIAL.
MY MARY AND ZACHARIAH ARE BOTH BURIED A MITHCELL CEMETERY, IN GREENWAY AR. I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO THERE. SHE DIED IN 1932 BUT THE DR DID NOT FILE A DEATH CERTIFICATE, SO I DO NOT HAVE THAT INFO TO WORK FROM. I HAVE A "POYNER" HISTORY FROM THE HENRY TN COUNTY LIBRARY, BUT CANT' PLACE MARY ANYPLACE.
ANYONE RESEARCHING THE POYNER, THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO YOU
SHIRLEY
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions