Search for content in message boards

Vautour surname, Turtle Creek

Vautour surname, Turtle Creek

Posted: 28 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jan 2004 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: Vautour
Hello,
My name is Linda Vautour Arndt. I am researching my family and would love some help. ANY help ! I am hitting so many dead ends and trusting living relatives memories is a little shaky at best.....need hard evidence. Can you help me? Was in Turtle Creek just last October. Wish i had been working on this at that time. Thank-you in advance......Linda

Cecime Vautour m. Olive LaBlanc

Janet (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2004 7:02PM GMT
Surnames: Vautour, LeBlanc, LaBlanc
I have been researching Cecime Vautour, b around the middle of the 1800's. Was married to Olive LaBlanc(LeBlanc). They had 6 children(from what I can come up with): Albert, Fabien, Marie(b:1887?), Therese, Elizabeth(my grandmother) & Camille, which all believe to have been born in Rogersville, NB.
If I come up with anything more I'll let you know
Janet

Re: Cecime Vautour m. Olive LaBlanc

Posted: 11 Nov 2001 1:18AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2004 7:02PM GMT
Surnames: Vautour, Maillet
The information given present too many coincidents which would imply to me that this Cecime Vautour is the son of Chrysostome (Thomas) Vautour and Suzanne Maillet. Cecime or Secime was born about 1856. He would be the 9th child of this family. One, named Joseph, was my grandfather. If such is the case your grandmother would have been my father's first cousin. If interested I have my complete geneology up to the ancestors in France--if you wish to write me I could possibly supply information or also you could provide me with missing details.

Re: Vautour surname, Turtle Creek

Brieanne (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2002 10:28PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2004 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Vautour
Hello i am a Voutour.....I am Kevin Joseph Voutour's daughter..i will love to keep in touch if we are the same Voutours...i think your dad was my great-uncle teddy!
well i gotta go so email at the best time you get a chance!!

Angelique Vautour m. Pierre Couroit

Barbara Fried (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2004 1:29AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2004 7:01PM GMT
Surnames: Vautour, Couroit, Bergeron
I am looking for information on Angelique Vautour the wife of Peirre Couroit. I descend from their daughter Marie Claire Couroit who married Etienne Bergeron in Caleton 12 February 1777.

Thank you for your help.

Barbara
BFried007@aol.com

Posted: 25 Aug 2006 2:29AM GMT
who was yours gr gr grand father also the grand father because i am from new-brunswick (nequac) close to caraquet because family vautour or voutour ,votor, are the same / came to montreal , there s sons when to quebec ,carleton (gaspe) l ile d orleans then new-brunswick /votor ,voutour,because of the british many could'n write there name s /but the real name is de vautour (from) france my name is elizabeth ,. to medard ,to george, to gilbert , to eustache ,to louis , to pierre ,to joachim ,to andre to leonard . andre came to montreal and his father leonard lived in limoges (comte) de charente .. we still have relative in limoge s (charente) correpondance with an family from charente(france ) next time by

Linda Arndt (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2006 12:19PM GMT
My great grandfather was Jean Chrysostome Vautour b. Dec 22 1816 in St Louis, Kent Co, New Brunswick and died 2 Feb 1910 in Moncton , New Brunswick. He was the son of Louis (Louison) Vautour and Elisabeth (Isabelle) Melanson, son of Joachim-Pierre dit Joseph Vautour , son of Joachim Vautour , son of Andre De Vautour of Charente France.

Linda Arndt (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2006 12:22PM GMT
Eustache Vautour and My gr grandfather Jean-Chrysostome were brothers.

Re: Angelique Vautour m. Pierre Couroit

vautour.elizabeth laval(qc) (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2006 3:18AM GMT
marie-angelique b. 20 nov 1725 to st-jean ile d orleans en 1758 married etienne berthelot ( angelique widow of pierre couroit (registre de la gaspesie) m-angelique fille joachim et marie -madeleine maranda /// father joachim d. 10-12-1772 cimedery hospital of quebec before from rimouski (qc) age around 80 years (enfant) the last of the ten children pierre -joachim b.18-05-1738 st-germain rimouski(qc)god-father (louis )(brother) his god-mother is angelique pineau. not sure with pierre - will my papers about the date of bird

Re: Angelique Vautour m. Pierre Couroit

Barbara Fried (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2006 11:16AM GMT
Surnames: Vautour, Couroit, Boudrot, Dumas, Bond
Thank you so much for your information!

Barbara

BFried007@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic