Search for content in message boards

MOLINAR

MOLINAR

Debbie Molinar (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Molinar
I am interested in any information on the Molinar lineage. My husbands family is from Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico unfortunitly, he does not know the name of his great-great grandfather's (mid 1800's) given name. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2001 10:03PM GMT
Hello,

My husband's ancestors also came from Chihuahua, Mexico. My father-in-law, Juan Molinar, was born in Texas (Terlingua, I think), his father, Juan Molinar, was from Chihuahua. I believe his father was also named Juan, but am not certain. My father-in-law was one of 13 children.
You'll find some of our genealogy on our website, http://www.universalminds.com/DosArbolitos

Hoping to hear from you,
Monica
Posted: 1 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 7:44AM GMT
I am also searching for information on MOLINAR. My father Ignacio Molinar was born in Adame (1912), Chihuahua. His Father Asunsion Molinar and Grandfather Miguel Molinar were also from Chihuahua.

Asunsion brought his family to New Mexico where they settled. I am trying to find more information on the Molinar sir name.

molinar

richard gonzalez (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Molinar
Debbie:

I don't if this helps but my grandfather's parents, Francisco Oropeza, who I believe is from Chihuahua, were Joaquin Oropeza and Encarnacion Molinar. Francisco was born on or about 1863 and died around 1923. One of his daughters, Maria Concepcion Oropeza is my mother. I am trying to help anything I can on the Oropeza's from Chihuahua.

So, maybe we can help each other. Let me know.

Richard
Frisco, Texas
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2001 10:03PM GMT
Surnames: Molinar, Gonzalez, Hernandez, Baeza, Herrera, Ramirez, Silvas
Hello,

I've changed our genealogy URL. It is now located at www.universalminds.com/SpreadingBranches

I am still searching for any help with my husband's ancestors, who came from the Chiahuahua area of Mexico to the Big Bend area of Texas. I do not have dates, or other detailed information....living in Alaska, I'm certainly a long way off, so it's quite a challenge to do research this far away. Any help would be most appreciated.

Victoriano Molinar married Rosaria Baeza

Juan Baeza Molinar married Senaida Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez Molinar was born January 22, 1916 in Terlingua, Texas. He married Josephina Hernandez, daughter of Guadalupe Hernandez and Teresa Baeza. Guadalupe was the son of Cipriano Hernandez and Juanita Silvas.

Thank you,
Monica

Re: Molinar

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 5:21PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2001 8:48PM GMT
Do you have any dates on your great grandfather Miguel Molinar. I also have in my husband's lineage Miguel Molinar said to have been a General in the Mexican Army. I have his date of birth as 1893 Chihuaha, Mexico. He had at least two sons, one also named Miguel.

Re: Molinar Genealogy

Larry Molinar (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2002 5:52AM GMT
Hello Monica,
My father (Ignacio M. Molinar) was born in Aldama, Chihuahua, Mexico (1912) and he was one of nine children. Any information you have on the Molinar family in Chihuahua during this era would be appreciated.
Larry Molinar

Posted: 27 May 2002 10:33PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2002 1:13AM GMT
Surnames: Molinar, Pinon, Fuentes
We have a Maria de Jesus Molinar born about 1872 in the area of Buenaventura, Chih. and she married a Jose Pinon about 1890. Would any of these names sound familiar?
Their first born son was named Manuel Bernardo Pinon, born 20Aug 1892.
Thanks,
Karen
Skysilver2000@cs.com

Leon Ceniceros Ybarra (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2005 8:36AM GMT
Hello, I am looking for a Jesus Maria Molinar married to Jose Jacinto Torres....their daughter was Donicia Torres Molinar from Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, Mexico...born about 1835.

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 4:56PM GMT
My name is Ricardo Molinar, I was born in Alpine, Texas. My father's name is Herminio Molinar his family grew up in Terlingua and all moved to Alpine when my father was a boy. My grandfather's name was Juan Molinar and was married to Zenida Gonzalez. I grew up in Alpine and was known as Dicky Molinar. I have heard that our name "Molinar" comes from the islands of Mayorca off of Spain. I would like to know how our families came about to Terlingua.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic