Search for content in message boards

NAPTON

Posted: 2 Jan 2004 5:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jan 2004 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: NAPTON
From the Idaho Death Index, I have information that ndicates that William Berkeley Napton died on April 30, 1947 in Homedale, Owyhee County, Idaho. I can't seem to find any other information on him. Does anyone have access to Obituaries from this time period? How might I find an obituary? Any help greatly appreciated.

Syd Robertson

Re: NAPTON

Posted: 30 Jun 2004 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: NAPTON
William Berkeley NAPTON purchased 160 acres of land out of the Hailey, ID Land Office on 26OCT1911, Doc#5085

Marriage License# 88310 vl14p254 William married Meryl Morrison VOLIN on 23FEB1919 in Boise, Ada Co. ID.

In 1880, William was with his parents James S. & Mary H. in Hughsville, Pettis, MO

In 1920, William & wife, Meryl with William's Mother Mary H. are in Big Bend, Malheur Co. Oregon. William is teaching School.

And in 1930 William is living with his brother Thomas in Murphy, Josephine, Oregon.

William Berkeley Naption, d 30APR1947 in Homedale, Owyhee Co. Ida is buried in Canyon Hill Cemetery, 2024 N. Illinois Avenue, Caldwell, Canyon County, ID {{(208) 455-3055}}

NB

Posted: 19 Jul 2004 5:57PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2005 2:27AM GMT
Surnames: NAPTON, VOLIN
Thank you very much. You have provided a great deal of information on William Berkeley Napton and been very helpful. For your information, Meryl Volin is my mother's sister, thus the reason for the interest.

Thanks again for all your help. Sorry, for the tardy reply. I'vee been away and am only now catching up on e-mail.

Posted: 21 May 2005 6:00PM GMT
I hope this reaches you. I am trying to clear up something. I take headstone photos and have the headstone for for the Napton's here in Canyon County, Idaho. There are several names mentioned on this headstone and would like to find out what all the relationship is. I am not related but have a project of taking headstone photos. The photos are free. You may have other relatives buried here so please visit my website at
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~holton/cempics/head...

Posted: 23 May 2005 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: NAPTON, VOLIN, HOUSTON
Yes, your message has reached me. I would be pleased to supply what I know of the relationships. I am currently travelling in Asia and will have to respond when I return. I looked at your site and recognize some of the names, so suspect I can supply the relationships. I was surprised to see William Berkeley listed and presume he is the William Berkeley Napton who was the first husband of Meryl Volin, who was my mother's sister. I certainly would like to get the headstone photo to send to my cousin Mary who is the daughter of that marriage. I am not sure she has seen that headstone. I will follow up when I return.
Posted: 25 Jul 2012 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: Hampton, Napton, Volin
Hopeful this reaches you. Would like to know more of what became of Meryl Volin Napton, and her children. I am a HAMPTON relation.

I know that son William B. Napton, Jr. died age 30 in 1951.
We have his birth announcement: June 1921, Idaho Statesman: WILLIAM BERKLEY NAPTON, JR. is name given to a son born to Mr. and Mrs. W.B. Napton on June 3. Mr. Napton was the former owner of what is now the Gray ranch south of Eden.

You can see more about the Hampton family at my website: http://www.oursoutherncousins.com/hampton.html - which is where my email address can be found. Would love to touch base with Mary Napton.

Thank you,
Virginia Sanders-Mylius
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions