Search for content in message boards

Charles Orvis Carrington

Charles Orvis Carrington

Cristy Carrington (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2000 10:04AM GMT
I am the great-granddaughter of Charles Orvis Carrington, born in Marlboro, Ohio on July 6, 1859. He was the son of Job and Harriet (Spees) Carrington. Charles Orvis Carrington was married to Anna Malinda Spelman, born in Camp Reno, Milwaukee, Wisconsin on March 15, 1865 and they were married in Marlboro, Ohio on November 10, 1883. They had many children, but only of their sons had children who now carry the Carrington name. This was my grandfather, Charles Ernest Carrington (a.k.a "Ernie"), who passed away in the early 1960's. Anyone having any information about my ancestors, please contact me. I have been looking for several years and have found little information. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help.

Charles Orvis Carrington (b. Ohio 1859)

Posted: 30 Nov 2000 6:23PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:37AM GMT
Cristy, I can send you data for Charles Orvis Carrington's ancestors back to early 1600s in CT. Tell me what mailing address to us. My e-mail address is jimandbob@att.net. Would you be willing to send me data for Charles' descendants? I found Orvis Job Carrington's graves in Ohio last year.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic