Search for content in message boards

Francis Pearl Gross

Francis Pearl Gross

Jennifer Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 1999 12:10PM GMT
Looking for info on my grandfather. Passed away in 1992. Born in 1921. Three children, Francis, Judith, and Mark. married to Annastasia, not sure what year. Was a Marine for 19 years. Need to find out parents names and possibly grandparents names.

Gross

Lisa Gooley (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2000 6:44AM GMT
Do you know more about Francis? Was she married and where was she born? I might have a connection for you.

Gross Family Name

Jennifer Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2000 7:16AM GMT
Lisa...thank you for your reply. Francis was male. My grandfathe...but thank you for checking.

HELP

Lisa Gooley (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2000 9:49AM GMT
Francis Pearl was a man? Well, anyway - we might have some ties (though I don't seem to be getting anywhere for the past couple of weeks trying to link someone to her). Let me give you some information.

Frances Gross married John Joseph Russo. She was supposedly from New Mexico. My father was born in NY. They had four children. Michelina, John Jr., Thomas and Edwardine (Denise). She left my father and married an african american man named David (can't remember last name) who owned a neon sign shop in Newark, NJ. They supposedly had children too. My father then went on to marry my mother, which is where I fit in. I am looking for Francis for my sister who has not seen her mother since she was very very young. She is hoping she is alive, but if she has passed on, we would like to know too.

Do you think you are connected somehow?

frances gross

Posted: 15 Jan 2000 2:09PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 3:41AM GMT
Yes, I am. But I live in NJ and have only been married
once.

Newark, NJ

Lisa Gooley (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 6:09AM GMT
The Frances I am looking for moved to Newark New Jersey, after divorcing my father. She married an african-american man named David (can't remember his last name) who owned a neon sign shop. They are said to have had 2 children.

You are related?

Lisa Gooley (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 6:11AM GMT
I just re-read your last message. You ARE related to David who owned the sign shop? What is your mothers name, if you don't mind me asking?

related to David?

Posted: 18 Jan 2000 4:28PM GMT
As far as I know, I don't know David. My mother is Marquerite

Gross surname

Posted: 18 Jan 2000 4:33PM GMT
Sorry. While my name is Frances, and I have lived in
Newark, I was never married to a David. The Frances that you know sounds much older than I.
Again, I've only been married once and to a man who has only been married once and that is to me.

Frances

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2000 5:57AM GMT
Thank you very much. I guess what I was getting at was a possible connection to your mother. Thank you for your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic